Search results

1. Rogue

Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours - UI Skin

Yeah Mate, Slight oversite of renaming some folders. It got fixed and uploaded a few days ago. But, if you feel like doing the quick fix so you don't have to re-download, I can instruct that real quick. In the Main Folder, open the "SkinDefinition" file with notepad or something else...
  2. Rogue

I have the original BlackBird skin's asset for the minimap to put in place, but We cannot change the minimap asset at this time. It is one of the few things we can't currently change. I would love for SSG to allow it. This is the Asset I have on standby for if they ever allow the minimap to be...
  3. Rogue

Sadly, We can not change the Fonts of the UI skin. That is done internally with SSG.
  4. Rogue

New Update out today: Changed the LFM UI Fixed the New Tumble Bar
  5. Rogue

No updates for a while. I'll make a post in here when it does update.
  6. Rogue

GothicBites, DDO's First Magical UI

Great work, Friend! Can't wait for updates in the future ;)
  7. Rogue

I created custom styles for the forums

Was installing the plugin, but it isn't supported on the Opera GX browser sadly.
  8. Rogue

Was installing the plugin, but it isn't supported on the Opera GX browser sadly.

9. Rogue

DDO Forums - Classic Style forum skin

10. Rogue

Axel's How to install a DDO UI Skin
  11. Rogue

Yes, that looks good to me. The default BG is just too distracting for me. Even just a box behind the chat would be good with me. Separates the chat from the BG image a little. IDK how that works with forums these days, I used to code websites with html...
  12. Rogue

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the BG image
  13. Rogue

Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours is a modern look to a Classic Skin by Ualac. The default skin has a sleek & dark design. With recolours, you can have multiple themes for choosing. Colours are as follows: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow. There are also Custom Variants that use...
  14. Rogue

Wut, this one?

-.-