Search results

1. F

Racial Class Enhancement Trees

I recall there was talk, though i dont remember it ever being confirmed, about adding more racial class trees like elf arcane archer. This would be a sick idea though granted it seems unlikely to be implimented in todays state of the game. This could very well cement certain races being just...
  2. F

Filter auto-looting for chests.

Title says it all. Being able to filter out trash you'll just toss out anyway is quite annoying. I try to sell as little as possible and im just forgetful. So mid quest running out of space and destroying arrows n stuff. Being able to go longer without worry should be every mans dream! Er...
  3. F

Fury of the Wild

I recall when the ed revamp was going on. That i saw the boosts to spells like animal growth and rams might, ect. It was such a unique and cool idea. And would have been worth using if it didnt hace a glaring flaw that made it a never pick addition to any build realistically. Why did yall make...
  4. F

Possible solution to "Dungeon Alert"

I've never been a fan of dungeon alert. It's always been more of an annoyance than anything. Even now. The massive movement speed debuff from harried is enough to be such a nuisance and a point of frustration for most players who try for speeding running quests for a relatively decent bit of xp...
  5. F

Staff tracker showing read threads

It has come up in a discussion in another thread i made. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/something-seems-off-post-u59.415/ That more developer transparancy would be nice. If something does happen to be a problem being able to know the developers are at least conscious of the issue...
  6. F

Something seems off post U59

I started noticing enemies hitting differently, it seems with same gear enemies are hitting harder and critting -and I cannot stress this enough- significantly more often. Crits specifically are the biggest thing ive noticed. Was 170% fort. Did a few tests with 210% and it seem3d about the same...