Search results

1. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

How often you can edit your Thread Headers?

I'm Curious how often we can edit thread headers ?? It seems like i was able to edit one of my post not too long ago with the thread header. More of wondering was the ability turned off or is it a timed event. Would like to know is it every 4 months etc ? Thanks, Mortanis Way / D”s Iron Orien
  2. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Reaper Tree ReVamp & Reaper Revamp

Not only do the Tree(s) need some love for diversity... (could even add in a Paywall for a certain tree) but you really need to re-scale the R1-R10 system... I don't suggest adding more levels to the old system... The new system needs to scale more drastically, with every 2 levels bringing in...
  3. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

lvl 101 Guild GROWING !!! Wayfinder Curiosity Shop Recruiting ~ Casual/Community Style

Casual/Community Style Guild Recruiting We seek new & returning players or current players to join us in guild or on your discord. Currently we have a healthy group of people grouping up between 6 est pm time to 4 est am time daily. However you will see on throughout the day doing quest. You...
  4. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

[Wayfinder] Community/Casual Guild lvl 101 Recruiting

Currently we have a healthy group of people grouping up between 6 est pm time to 4 est am time daily. However you will see on throughout the day doing quest. You can find us the guild’s Discord Chatting it up… sometimes the guild’s discord will have other that are soloing an doing their own...