Search results

1. ACJ97F

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

Nobody in the guild bought it. If they offer only the bank storage in the store, we might bite, but the Fluff Bundles are a hard pass. 👎
  2. ACJ97F

Shadar-Kai Racial Tree needs Nerf.

After seeing the poll, was surprised to find out Elminster has a paternal twin. :eek:
  3. ACJ97F

Color me impatient

Stopped buying anything since they started their "put basic QOL in the most expensive bundle" marketing tactic. 🔐💸
  4. ACJ97F

What's your favourite quest?

Hard to say, the What Goes Up cutscene is great... BUT...if they ever add a quest where you can push Elminster into a stampede of rabid wolverines, for all the times he's abandoned people to die, or shown up to take credit for something he didn't even do, that would be it. (y)
  5. ACJ97F

Add some named items that are bound to guild

Guild items would be as useless as any poll by "He Who Shall Not Be Named". ;)
  6. ACJ97F

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Well, not really, though I do get that viewpoint. Their costs per month would be the data facility fees (most lease server space), speed bundle, and employee salary. We're basically paying their overhead. [Every character could have thousands of items and not fill a single 3TB raid drive...
  7. ACJ97F

Turn off pool under feet

Their track record of adding things and "eventually" adding the /Toggle that should have existed on day one, is sort of annoying. Coding 101... some designers know it, and some just wrote "I haz skill!" on their diploma with a sharpie., hoping HR didn't notice. ;)
  8. ACJ97F

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Giving SSG money for bank slots is like thanking someone that hit you in the face with a crowbar, for the opportunity to pay a medical bill.
  9. ACJ97F

Knowing SSGs marketing style, that would be the Captains' Bundle: One parrot companion, one set of clothing that looks like a 5-year old painted pajamas for halloween, one waterworks weapon cosmetic that's just been re-colored, and 10 storage slots. Yours for the really low price of 149.99, and...
  10. ACJ97F

Haha, awesome... already heard one player in the Market say to another, "I shouldn't have bought this (censored) thing"! Cheaper to burn your extra gear to the ground, than spend money to buy an overpriced footlocker buried under fluff. (y)
  11. ACJ97F

My Thanks to SSG...

The bug reports for U37 will have to be read by an Archaeologist, but at least they've figured out how to efficiently break things every update. ;)
  12. ACJ97F

The Narc Is this an official post or in game test for an upcoming repeating crossbow nerf...

The Narc Is this an official post or in game test for an upcoming repeating crossbow nerf? --------------------------------- Did they forget nerfing something the first several times, or is IPS going to be (-40%) soon, and we missed a patch note? ;)
  13. ACJ97F

Thanks for Nothing SSG

You're talking to the same group that designed Archetypes out-of-class to add to the TR creep (after saying they didn't want creep), spin the design wheel randomly, and ignore a 7-year bug list. Are you really expecting anything they do to make sense? That's the real RND in DDO. (y)
  14. ACJ97F

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for?

We usually wander through TR/ERs with 3 people. Drag everything into a pile, it dies... repeat. Not like zerg speed, but most of the time we don't stop because of the AOEs. For some that might be "too fast", but I've been in groups where you need action boost sprint to keep up, so we try to...
  15. ACJ97F

Grandmaster of Flowers Mantle and Slippery Surface Immunity...

Same with the Knockdown Immunity, and the whole Stat Damage fiasco, "That's a PENALTY, not Damage!" (sorry, STR Domain!) so monsters get that, and just chain-cast Enfeeble and Exhaust. (y) Considering the Immune to Mummy Rot bonus from the U37 filigree set still randomly fails, and SSG still...
  16. ACJ97F

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Not sure "responsible" is a topic in meetings, considering the success rate on updates, and the bug list from at least U37. ;) Would be nice to be able to trade them, even if they were tagged unsellable, just to help new players (if we ever get one).
  17. ACJ97F

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Those lesser hearts you mentioned are useful if you feel like a build change halfway through. ) I get an oddly large amount of Tomes, all account bound, wish I could give away some of them. So far this year: 5x Tomes of Fate (+2), one Tome of Fate (+2/3), one Tome of Fate (+3), Con (+4), Con...
  18. ACJ97F

Why hasn't the LAG and other technical issues not been resolved?

I'm guessing it's because the game can't figure out how to deal with an Elminster in and out of DDO at the same time. There's only so much nonsensical stuff a server can deal with, before it's going to try and shut itself off, or trigger cascade failure since it can't drink itself to death. ;)
  19. ACJ97F

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

You can't really blame SSG, they've been trying really hard to make eveything consistent, but unfortunately once in awhile they have a patch that actually works. Luckily they figured out what they did right, and fixed it, so we can now enjoy our usual DDO experience. :whistle:
  20. ACJ97F

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

The monkey's much less dramatic than some of these posts, though one of the old selector boxes would have been useful. (y)