Search results

1. Hastengo

Thank you Tonquin

Great Dev, and will be missed
  2. Hastengo

Bug with handling this month reward

yup i own all the packs, and i clicked the underdark pack in hopes that it would auto correct itself and reward me my elixir... nope, it just gave me nothing and sent me on my way xD dangit lol
  3. Hastengo

whats with the focus window?

my focus window (the small window for targeting, etc) it is showing multiple things that are no longer in view, and seemingly random choosing what it feels like focusing on, also duplicating several things at a time within the window's display xD is anyone else having this problem?
  4. Hastengo

Airship Captain's Farshifter options are still working (work-around)

yup, i can confirm this, thanks Purp's (y)
  5. Hastengo

what is going on with the Good Hope Spell?

Goodhope spell and song after cast does not seem to appear in buff bar or examine tab, also a visual re-occurrence of visual application loop on characters endlessly appears until leaving the quest... this seems to have nullified the Good Hope spell, and some how infinite looped it visually...
  6. Hastengo

Bank broken after last update.

i worry it is causing or tied to a memory leak... i wonder if the GoodHope bug is also related somehow
  7. Hastengo

Game down?

Crazy Lag in Argo, restarted client, cant get in.... (harbor, market, quest, even the tavern were all lagged to a stand still before i force canceled)
  8. Hastengo

Snow Peaks was too short this year! Do you agree?

While on a last chance effort to unlock Hardcore season rewards, i banked as many ice keys as i could in hopes to cash them in and ski down the challenge for ice game goodies... i showed up in the hall of heroes the very next day after HC closed, ready to skate to glory!! and it was over...
  9. Hastengo

The Night Revels has arrived!

Where is the Red shield? :confused: and why is the Red horse so much more expensive than the Blue horse? :unsure: is this a gang related thing? lol :LOL: jk jk ... Maybar is my favorite event in the game, i look forward to it all year, and it always gets better each year (y)(y) so keep up the...
  10. Hastengo

Mimic Treasure Bags

It would be so cool to add Treasure bags to the mimic event. like they could grow spider legs and teeth and attack just like a chest mimic.
  11. Hastengo

HC character selection screen for the dead

Could also be very cool to give us a unique background just for HC character selection screen as well.. just for fun, maybe use some reapers and baddies from previus HC's like hounds and mimics etc... it could be exciting and fun.
  12. Hastengo

HC character selection screen for the dead

In HC we die a lot, and this creates a lot of dead char slots, and if you make many toons as i do, this means you have to read every one to make sure it is not in the "Land of Lost Souls"... i Suggest that Dead characters be darker or a different color than the rest to make it easy to see the...
  13. Hastengo

Ability to Glamour Rune Arms

would be cool to glamour rune arms, and also to be able to see face mask and goggles at same time, or hat