Search results

1. Rosze

Hey Tonquin!

T That definitely sounds off. I hope while they fix that they make a change to what you do when you are out of tumbles. My main annoyance is the fact that you simply stop. I keep wanting to trow in a tumble when dodging a doom but often I instead just stop because I’m out and get hit
  2. Rosze

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 13th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

That’s what I was thinking but wasn’t quite sure. Just thought to ask if there was any minor bug fixes included in the maintenance
  3. Rosze

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 13th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Any release notes for this down time?
  4. Rosze

Hey Tonquin!

Exalted Angel - Wrathful Form: Cosmetic cluter Missed testing this on lamania, but used it on live now and while it is a really cool form its graphically very overwhelming. It makes it hard to see where you are jumping at times as most of the time I have it active most of the time. Maybe even...
  5. Rosze

Hey Tonquin!

Warlock spell fog cloud seems to have a bug. It casts you see the cloud and poof its gone. Druid version works warlock one seems not to
  6. Rosze

Downtime Notice: Thursday, February 29th 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

You also need to swap the old potato batteries in for the new spring potato variety. 🥔
  7. Rosze

Update 66 Release Notes

Also tumbling while running will spend two charges instead of one
  8. Rosze

Update 66 Release Notes

The tumble changes think could use a minor change. If you are moving a tumbling it should just keep your movement. If standing still could we still just have a hop. Also im not quite sure how one is ment to trigger concentrated sparks if you dont take any healing spells from the tree. Feel that...
  9. Rosze

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

For the angelic soul wonder if the heal effects work on negative energy or repair spells? Probably doesn’t but might be nice for warforged and Dark Appostate
  10. Rosze

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

For some people this though enables them to play the game. Sure there’s hirelings but most hirelings are bit brain dead
  11. Rosze

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

You could alternatively make it so that tumble charges take longer to recharge with heavy and medium armour
  12. Rosze

Same goes for most of Warlocks. My Abyss Warlock is basically useless with undead. At least arcane tempest spell works
  13. Rosze

Yes a 1 minute time stop ❤️ magus would be so good then. I do see where you are coming from, but some effects would be too strong if they last that long.
  14. Rosze

While I see a world where this could go horribly wrong I also see the amazing potential. Tumblr could become an actually cool skill. I see DDO taking an element from the souls games and bringing that type of dodge into DDO. It sounds super fun and cool. Hopefully it will be in a way that if you...
  15. Rosze

If you are pure dc caster sure. But that should be a build choice rather than the only viable choice because you don’t have bypass
  16. Rosze

You move move 300% faster. Your Soul lack the interest for adventure setting your max hp and sp to 1. You have 10 extra charges of haste boost. Your new speed causes every dungeon to start with red alert, but due to your lack of interest in the adventure you are immune to any slowing effect. If...
  17. Rosze

Didn't it say it's a 1s buff that is active for the full tumble animation. So basically just meaning when actively in tumble you get the buff. But yea depending on lag making it slightly longer so allows some time to move and adjust after the animation is done seems good.
  18. Rosze

Using tumble to dodge attacks sounds like united use of tumble?. Id disagree. Making it 95% in heavy seems maybe bit off. Maybe 55% in Heavy and 75% in medium. I could see that you could bring that up by investing in tumble on a tank. It seems like a fun skill for the tanks and actually make...
  19. Rosze

Same here love playing my warlock main but I play abyss so I’m useless half the time. I’ve been asking for something to help warlock for past 2 years but apparently they are “too strong” I mean they can cast with no SP so broken 😂 like SP really means much most the time for well built toons.
  20. Rosze

It would also allow for easier buffing too. You could simply give a feat at say lvl 12 you can choose from a selection. In EDs or Legendary you could have where every stack gives % on non immune enemies and on immune enemies it might also give some buffs or only reach 100% at cap