Search results

1. Jodro

Best expansion package

I bet there is already a post about it, but since there is the offer for free expansion (when it works properly), I want to see what most people think is the best to get. There are more expansions, but most people would already have the rest thanks to code.
  2. Jodro

Suggestion: Form exclusive spells for Thorn kin/knight and Hive keeper/master

The game having issues with original classes doesn't mean that I shouldn't post ideas about how to make the archtypes better. People keep posting ideas about all classes and their archtypes and discuss about them regardless about what need to be "fixed" first. Just dropped in a little something...
  3. Jodro

Poll users for feature impact to determine development priorities

This is a good idea, but i believe that many players might not cast their vote on something that has a small but everlasting impact for all ddo players and prefer something more "flashy" or interesting. Also there would be cases where many suggestions would be good and there is an outstanding...
  4. Jodro

Suggestion: Form exclusive spells for Thorn kin/knight and Hive keeper/master

Hello everyone, Blightcaster has some pretty good "Minor Elemental Kin Form" and their advancements, that almost perfectly replace Druids elemental forms. But unlike druids they don't have spells that are exclusive for that elemental form only, so I wanted to propose some. Each of druids...
  5. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Another comment i have about EK imbues would be about the whole glowing hands thing. I would prefer that changed into some sort of energy on weapon, like when using Imbue with Shadow on weapons, no need for new animation, just color change. But the appearance must be togglable, cause some...
  6. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Flavor is a valid point for wanting force imbue. But even besides that, we talk about a melee/hybrid character, so its likely for someone to focus on force spellpower and nothing else, since you do use it for eldritch strike or tempest and might not invest much in other trees to care about other...
  7. Jodro

Eldritch aura and epic mantle

Oh right, totally forgot about Wrathful Form. Works perfect. Thanks
  8. Jodro

Well i hope they make utterdark to work in aura too. It would really make the fiend/exalted angel/crusader build I'm running fit perfectly. But just fire is okish too. Would still love that passive healing too (RIP). Well that depends, I love that irony, its like tricking the demon, or using...
  9. Jodro

Hello everyone, I have question about warlocks eldritch aura. Lets assume you use fiend pact. Does it count as a fire spell, which means it does extra fire damage every 5 seconds while in mantle of nature: Heart (primal avatar's mantle) or angelic form (exalted angel's mantle). If you also use...
  10. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Guys, I never said anything about giving sorc a force tree or spells. Or removing the elemental imbues, especially since they fit nicely with savant trees. All i said its to add force imbue at ek tree (both for sorc and wiz), as an extra. The EK tree already has 2 force spells (shield and mage...
  11. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Well I assume you refer to force spells, that truly ain't the best, but the post is just about the imbue damage from EK tree. On different note maybe investing in faydark tree would help you with force spells, but still it needs investment in illusion, not evocation. I have a build planned that...
  12. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Hello everyone, I just tried my first sorc EK and realized that a force imbue option "fits" the EK tree a lot more than elemental. EK tree already has melee spells that are force based, which makes sense since force is just raw magic power, so you should be able to hit opponent with that. Of...
  13. Jodro

Possible Dragonlord trance bug

Yeah, I noticed it too. Hoped they would fix it with 66.1 but they didn't. My build doesn't use dragon's roar at all, so that change is a major hit
  14. Jodro

Shield bashing with orb questions

Hello everyone, I know that one can shield bash with orb, but i was wondering if that means Offhand Defenses: Shield Striking extra shield buff applies to orbs too. It explicitly says shields, but something else i saw said that all enhancements that give extra shield bash apply on orbs too...
  15. Jodro

Suggestion: Minor but important change on occult slayer

I truly commend you for even trying to use it FYI it does, this could have the potential to open a huge way for twf barbarians, if the tree was better. A toggle with big benefits for equally big bonds consumption that are quickly replaced is a very cool concept.
  16. Jodro

Suggestion: Minor but important change on occult slayer

Hello everyone, I recently tested a twf barbarian to see if his weapon bond goes up twice as fast. While playing I found very annoying and pointless the first core of the tree. It consumes one bond in exchange for +5 hit for 20 seconds. As it is rn is something you just have and never going to...
  17. Jodro

Help with vampire EK

That was original idea that sparked everything, but with enchantment dc's and death aura
  18. Jodro

Improved Precise Shot some questions

When it comes to that i'll search everywhere if there is something that can be done about it. Yep, i just hope it will get enough dc to trip em on high lvl. I see no info on wiki about grenades dc, what it says its about mines The feats I use are here Feats are very tight on this build, not...
  19. Jodro

Why not? They seem useful and fun (assuming that as bombs the dc will scale), sure it means I'll have to keep in mind of using 4 grenades instead of 2, but thats ok Ugh, i didn't thought about that, this will be annoying af EDIT: Grease spell at ddo wiki have some interesting pros and cons...
  20. Jodro

Well because I'm trying f2p build, which means no harper, I have to try have both int and dex high at the same time, which will probably lead to booth being ok-ish. After all you need 21 dex for improved sneak attack. But you are completely right, I totally forgot about trapmaking during...