Search results

1. Serasam

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

Stout Oak Walking Stick from Commendation: Villagers of Eveningstar vendor is my preferred Epic Quarterstaff with a 19-20 x3 base crit profile. I have a Drow Great Axe with Blood Feast fili set for raging lives.
  2. Serasam

Ranged all xbow builds post Update 66

6 arti gets the intelligence to damage spell which will save 4 AP in the Harper tree. It is short duration with only 6 caster levels. I put it next to KtA on my hotbar. Another thing to remember with any arti levels is to take Conjure Bolts on level up. Inscribing the scroll Conjure Bolts from...
  3. Serasam

I want to TR my main into a dragonlord fighter, but dealing with my TR cache is so frustrating that I'm gonna play something else this weekend.

Hi, it sounds like your "blues" that you cannot feed because of augments in them may have the old slots from before the augment revamp in Update 48. Near any blue item with an augment slotted with the new abbreviated Aug slots can be fed. Any general vendor (wiki says marketplace and cannith...
  4. Serasam

Wilderness Only Expansion

Nope
  5. Serasam

G Land card trade?

See the Deck page on the DDO wiki for saga rewards in chart #2https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Deck_of_Many_Curses
  6. Serasam

Secure more Prototype Optional in "Best Laid Plans" is completely WHACK

Bard Warchanter freeze attacks work on constructs and undead and wisps. I think it works on everything but red named and bosses and ghosts/wraiths(mobs you need ghost touch to hit). I want to say I have tripped the golem on a barb life but that was years ago. Maybe they are immune to that now...
  7. Serasam

Will heroic fey gear swapping hp/sp reduction ever get fixed?

Do you run reaper? I do. My mana and health are full on entering. Action boosts and other charge based abilities do not regen on entering reaper.
  8. Serasam

TWF build for End Game

+30% strikethrough from 5 piece dreadbinger filigree. If I can get over 100 fort bypass with a sentient 2 handed weapon with PA running, you can do it on a one handed weapon and likely easier as a ranger.
  9. Serasam

Need a Sonichu build! please help! maximum FLAVOR

If you want speed for completion, go 20 sorc and get sprint boost out of the falconry tree. Optimized or not, I would not splash 6 sorc with 14 SF or monk.
  10. Serasam

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Wayfinder - Lost at Sea and Delera's are Exhausted Tower of Frost - Confirmed - 1 kill so far
  11. Serasam

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Wayfinder Rainbow in the Dark spawn site confirmed and killed once after 10 or so fails.
  12. Serasam

Tell me I didn't just waste a lot of IOD ingredients, please.

Try making a weapon set in the lower portion of the inventory and put that on the hotbar to equip them.
  13. Serasam

Extreme challenge dungeons pack coming soon

Nah. Soloing r1 heroic devil assault (dungeon level 18) on a level 10 toon is.
  14. Serasam

Sound Bug Causing Crashing

I do not use Bluetooth, either. I am on a laptop. If I do not disable game sounds in Settings, I crash in IoD anywhere and in Saltmarsh/Sharn quests with raptors.
  15. Serasam

I thought the new spinning ice....

I play warchanter a bit. Be sure as you level the ranks in the ice attacks that you swap to the upgraded icon from your enhancement tab on the character sheet. Same goes for any active enhancement with ranks. At lev 32, my toon with 18 bard levels has 117 DC for the attacks in reaper. Missing...
  16. Serasam

Remove Flagging for Strahd and Too Hot To Handle

Yes, please. I just dropped from a raid group that was moving onto Strahd. Usually, I flag in heroics but missed ravenloft this life.