Search results

1. Micki

Update 67.2 Release Notes

The raids part would have worked a lot better as a filter. I want my quests sorted in level order, but only see raids. Now I can sort by raid, but they're in random order, not alphabetical or level order - so for me this is useless.
  2. Micki

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

As someone who got VIP from 3/27 mainly for the gold rolls, I said "I'd be happy if they extended the gold rolls for a few days". So thank you, this was what I wanted. If you extend my VIP for two days that would be nice as well.
  3. Micki

*shrug*
  4. Micki

I find myself mildly concerned that it could be an issue that will cause loss of data. But seeing as they said that it's an issue with communication, it's probably a networking issue in a way or another, which should have no effect on the data.
  5. Micki

Servers just go down ?

The client is not even giving the login screen, so seems like we're completely cut off from their game servers.
  6. Micki

The event does not really draw me in

I think I would prefer this to be similar to say the mimic event, so that most ppl would have a chance to fight invaders. The current setup means that only the quick and active players get to participate.
  7. Micki

New store interface feedback

Has anyone figured out what the * before some things in the store means? I thought it had something to do with sales, but then there are items that have the star that aren't on sale. I also noticed that the "show unavailable" doesn't work.
  8. Micki

Orien Discord

Hello
  9. Micki

Read my blog: Micki's Delirium Follow me on Twitter: DDOMicki YouTube: Thazara Of Orien Twitch...

Read my blog: Micki's Delirium Follow me on Twitter: DDOMicki YouTube: Thazara Of Orien Twitch: DDOMicki Orien (Raiding Discord): Orien (Raiding) Discord