Search results

1. Keybreaker

Lowered Expectations and Friends (Orien) R10 Legendary Chronoscope (110min)

Anointed, Bowserkoopa, Cravenmo, Keenbean (Lowered Expectations), Keybreaker, Skilganan, Tiiny (Exalted Tyrants), Lizza (Ravensguard), Starrbolt (Alliance of the Free People), Ascendance (DDO Korea), Snookie (Captains Crew), and Sytrus (Divine Punishment). Awesome teamwork! Special shoutout to...
  2. Keybreaker

World First R5 THTH w/o lava diving (42min): Lowered Expectations and Friends (Orien)

This is a work in progress. Of course, the Lava Divers completed R10 THTH more than two years ago using Divine Intervention and lava diving (a strategy that I believe still can be used). But we are trying to see how far we can push the raid w/o lava diving. I've asked around, and I believe...
  3. Keybreaker

World First R10 LoB w/OPTIONAL (58min): Lowered Expectations and Friends (Orien)

I believe R10 LoB has not been completed with optional before. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. We had an amazing team and superb teamwork. Including those who came on previous attempts, the cast: Azztrollogy, Beanisenvy, Bowserkoopa, Brodhi, Demsac, Drexnan, Dgu, Farshot, Ironmaw...