Search results

1. ChickenMobile

DDO MEME

2. ChickenMobile

The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

A Dwarf walks out of the tailors wearing a flashy new suit. Dwarf: "How you like my new threads?" Other Dwarf: "I dig it!"
  3. ChickenMobile

Add Active Past life Feat for Blightcaster Druid

Idea was Fire Sorcerer with Fire Blades in Fire Elemental Form! Can pick up Charisma to hit in Eldritch Knight anyway.
  4. ChickenMobile

It does not, otherwise I would see it in my feat list. Note: I also have no feat for Ranger because I did a Dark Hunter life but not normal Ranger life as well. Proof (when swapping at Fred):
  5. ChickenMobile

Normal Druid gets the Flame Blade and elemental resist from their Past live feat, but blightcasters get... nothing? It would be really cool if we could get Thorn Blade or something else unique as a potential feat for going through getting their life. I'm not sure if other archetypes don't get...
  6. ChickenMobile

A list of spells with negative effects that affect party members?

Very niche! Only 4 items in the game that has these effects. Can you give examples of what spells would trigger this? I can only think of Divine Wrath.
  7. ChickenMobile

A list of spells with negative effects that affect party members?

Oh right! That big bright cube thingy that destroys eyes.
  8. ChickenMobile

Warlock for past lives

I use this epic strike, with base 850 sonic SP and all metamatics turned on, getting around 13,000 sonic damage per cast. For a 3 second single-target cooldown that's ok. Echoes of Discord (3 stacks) does around 25,000 on a crit to all enemies in the area.
  9. ChickenMobile

What happens when Vecna looks your way? You go to the ICU.
  10. ChickenMobile

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I've been wanting to try a Pure 20 Bard Swashbuckler Runearm for sooo long now. DCs now available! This is exciting, can't wait to try it out with the Vecna Sonic RuneArm once I get it xD.
  11. ChickenMobile

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Just went through everything Dragon Lord and I think it looks great! I like how the visual auras change with dragon-type picked and tactical attack strikes. There are multiple choices for your auras depending on how you wanna build them. Great! Opens up boosting to Spellcasting or Ranged even...
  12. ChickenMobile

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I was just playing around with the new mantle for Exalted Angel and oh boy, I no likey. The reasons: It damages enemies. This will just get healers in higher reapers killed (and it is part of the mantle now, no subsequent feature or toggle to turn it off) Players have to move through the...
  13. ChickenMobile

Why shouldn't you trust a Gynosphinx? They always lion.
  14. ChickenMobile

Petition for Steps' Lenses to be craftable.

When I got me pair: was genuinely disappointed when couldn't. A number of people would hate me for even suggesting it lol.
  15. ChickenMobile

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

WE DID IT!!! Started at @8am and ended @5pm
  16. ChickenMobile

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Lost at Sea confirmed on G-land
  17. ChickenMobile

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Unfortunately you cannot get to that area unless you fall down. If the gems were a clue, it wouldn't be helpful.
  18. ChickenMobile

Whisperdoom exhausted on G-land. THANK FOOK.
  19. ChickenMobile

Keeper's Sanctuary depleted on Ghallanda
  20. ChickenMobile

Ghost of a Chance has been exhausted on Ghallanda