Search results

1. K

Experiencing Difficulty Bump

Also, it helps with ranged switches to have a throwing weapon on-hand.
  2. K

Guild Chat Filter vs Weekly Freebie Coupon

At least it's not as ridiculous as the filter and the items you cast one-shot spells from...
  3. K

Devs - Featherfall curse is a negative effect for many - We need a toggle, shift is not enough

It always bothered me that they called these things curses. Had me thinking "aren't curses generally BAD? Why are people going out of their way to curse their gear?"
  4. K

Wizards should have the option to pay the scroll and inscription fee and study the spells. It's exhausting to re-learn them after reincarnation

No, the game just prompts you to fill the slot in taverns ... over and over again.
  5. K

STORE

I remember somebody referring to the store upgrade ... must have missed it, when did it actually get upgraded? From what I see, the best you could call it is "reworked".
  6. K

Double Daily Dice

Best use for daily dice for me is to jump-start the next life. Level 2 is easy, level 3 not so much. Usually just use the smaller ones as I get them, not really worth the TR cache space.
  7. K

Wizards should have the option to pay the scroll and inscription fee and study the spells. It's exhausting to re-learn them after reincarnation

The more annoying problem for me is the multiple inscription materials. It's like "ok, time to learn these spells, now how many of each mat do I need to buy to copy them?"
  8. K

Amazing spell points!

Hope finishing a quest fixes the problem?
  9. K

Alternately, replace Level X inscription materials with f(X) non-leveled Inscription materials. Say a L1 spell took 1, L2 took 2, L3 took 4, L4 took 7. or whatever progression.
  10. K

A "scribe to spellbook" or just "scribe" would be welcome alongside "buy", give a cost when selected and yes/no.
  11. K

Devs - Featherfall curse is a negative effect for many - We need a toggle, shift is not enough

People casting FF doesn't bother me, it's jump that gets me ... I'm generally used to the timing on a given character, a stray jump throws me off and there's no getting rid of it.
  12. K

Blood of vol

Aasimar Scourge starts in a place in Wheloon which you can't re-enter, just reincarnated one.
  13. K

I saw on the wiki - Mysterious Cloak (Level 14) where do you get it?

Where there's a whip, there's a way!
  14. K

Explain Reincarnation To Me Like I'm Dumb

The first racial PL is worth rather less than a single heroic PL (if it's a useful PL), but three racials tend to be a fair bump, +1 to a skill, a stat and an extra racial AP. Later on, it's probably worth doing racials with epics and getting heroics via iconics (which you take 15-30 instead).
  15. K

Psionic Thralls and Force damage/weapons

Don't remind me of SFB ... I still remember one rules-lawyer tactic somebody used that I couldn't find the right citation to counter, speed 4 to impulse 28 to stay covered by possible WW, speed 14 the last 4 impulses, then speed 28 to outrun. I knew full well that you couldn't do that, but...
  16. K

Explain Reincarnation To Me Like I'm Dumb

Whatever you do, you'll want 20 Tokens of the Twelve, from older quest end chests. See how the game feels in epics before you decide. Also, how have you not done reaper, no grouping?
  17. K

The worse lag I have ever seen on G'land.

On Sarlona, in one quest lag was affecting the simon-says sequences. 3 squares light, match them, 3 squares light but only get sound for the 4th, failed...
  18. K

What's the objectively best endgame build?

Bring a sword & board set for when you NEED to target one enemy only ... or throwing weapon and board works too and gives a ranged option.
  19. K

Hotbar Controlled by 1, 2, 3 etc... Keys

If you pop out different hotbars, this still works, but it changes focus instead of replacing hotbar #1 (or whatever you were on) in the "main" hotbar.
  20. K

Arrow management , so painful since so long ?

Similarly, bolts have a spell, a wand (that I believe requires a bolt to start), and the inquisitive SLA.