Search results

1. C

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

The end result of mommy hanging every scribble they ever drew on the refrigerator and telling them that they were an artist. By the time they reach adulthood....... anyone who tells them that they are not an artist is not going to get away with it without some kind of backlash
  2. C

On a more humorous note..... The downtime has allowed me to tackle some projects that I (and by I, I mean the wife) wanted taken care of. I installed the new carpet in therecreational side, put in the drain pipes, plumbed the water line into the bathroom, installed the subfloor, shower, sink and...
  3. C

You haven't seen me make one complaint about the extended downtime. What I did complain about though is people scouring the posts, just waiting for the chance to give someone, some arsehole reply. The last time we had a major crash like this and the team had to work round the clock for a few...
  4. C

Worse........ Detroit
  5. C

The same people who come on here with their Holier-than-thou attitudes, chastising anyone who speaks critically of the current situation we find ourselves in, taking time out of their busy day to tell people to go do this or that, droning on and on about the complexities of video games. Are...
  6. C

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 7th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

For those lacking the ability to discern subtle intricacies. You should have noticed the :) at the end of my posts that seem to have gotten a certain somebodies panties twisted...... that should have been 1st clue. The next clue should have been the over-the-top...... in about 2 hours they will...
  7. C

Yup...... I knew you wouldn't be able to resist..... so I went ahead and gave it a shot
  8. C

Well. it's 12:45........ in about 2 hours I am expecting them to post something about the downtown being extended :)
  9. C

Who are you letting fill your head with such nonsense?
  10. C

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Good news, long overdue. Sometimes players are their own worst enemies..... the things they think are good ideas, like leaving 5 people behind and soloing someone else's quest...... because they can, was only going to lead to 1 obvious conclusion, the nerf hammer being wielded with a fury.
  11. C

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, January 31st 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Neflix has a cool documentary about the history of pirating videogames. Starting from back when they used cassete tapes, to stacks of floppies. to CD's.... to today. It's pretty cool, well worth watching
  12. C

It's lik3 1:35 EST right now...... I am figuring in about 2 hours (3:45est)....... they will post that the downtown is being extended :)
  13. C

My guild is dead - looking for a new home.

I was not expecting that at all... known you guys for many many years and thought that if any guild was going to be better than ever, you guys would be that guild. Condolences on your loss Big..... you put in a lot of time with them
  14. C

There is a percentage of people that just cant help themselves. They don't know why they do it. Otherwise great people, hang out with, party // play DDO. Then something like that pops up and they cant but help say something completely uncalled for. Most of just assumed that after high school...
  15. C

That was years ago, I actually sent those guys some pizzas during that outage, they were going 24/7 trying to get it back up
  16. C

Lack of concern..... is why we were not given some kind of heads up. It would be nice if it was merely forgetfulness but........ it is, what it is. Same reason no ones said.... Hey guys, would you rather we shut the game down for a day and take care of some issues or would you prefer we shut it...
  17. C

update 63:Here is what I believe to be true

I think we have offended the dev's. R10 was never intended to be run like it ain't no big thing and a great many of us are indeed running R10's without any thought of failure. With this so called "event" R1 has gone from something I burned thru as easily as I would have a quest on casual 15...
  18. C

Hardcore as difficultly selection for a Quest

What a swell idea......... excuse me while I go work on my Jump to Conclusions mat. You see, it's a mat, with different conclusions written on it....... that you could jump to
  19. C

Change to Dungeon Alert

Seems to me DA was a Fernando implementation.......already tells ya it was a bad idea
  20. C

Speaking of augments..............

Shouldn't Memorial weekend have been the start of a festival? In serious need of some of them tasty named rubies