Search results

1. D

New bugs "This spell is not inscribed" "You can't cast spells from other classes"

Getting both of these error messages constantly along with a "Failed Action", while playing on warlock, while using spells, Dragonbreath, Consume, or Stricken.
  2. D

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

Honestly, nothing. I hardly ever play anymore after playing since 2009. Too many bugs the devs continue to ignore in favor of pushing out stuff that nobody wants. The writing for this game has been utter crap for the last few years. The only decent content in recent memory are quests they have...
  3. D

Monster Manual X: What's Next?

I'll give you that Devil Assault is just coded weird, and I guess we can skip the 3 barrel cove monsters as well as most of the drow/driders/draegloth/rare encounters in menace of the underdark all being renamed versions of a single monster instead of counting as unique entries Your list missed...
  4. D

Monster Manual X: What's Next?

First things first, there’s still over 400 monsters that are still not displaying HP or tracking properly in the monster manual, but hey, it’s been literally years since they’ve bothered fixing them so they probably never will. Half of the monsters from the years-old legendary shroud update were...
  5. D

U67 Early Look: This Old Haunt

Wow, I hope this quest is getting a bunch of polish before release. This felt like one of the laziest quests in recent years. The only monsters in the quest are transparent red, blue, or green default human models, and the quest decorations are extremely bare-bones. Not to mention the story is...
  6. D

U67 Early Look: Too Many Cooks

All 3 of these new quests just felt very cringey and like a very poor attempt at humor. This quest made no sense whatsoever and was overwhelmingly disappointing. Every quest nowadays is just chock full of cringey humor where the creative team is just trying too hard to be funny, and just ends up...
  7. D

U67 Early Look: Fred's First Date

Quest was incompletable for me. The STR crystal challenge neither counted toward one of my 3 points I needed, nor did it check off the optional for winning it (I did win it). That said, this quest felt very cringey to me, and probably won't ever run it past getting the favor the first time.
  8. D

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

Meh, this doesn't mean much when you guys don't follow through on past promises. VIP upgrades were supposed to come last year, but now are pushed back to "looking into VIP upgrades" this year once again. Where are the monster manual fixes that were promised last year and then simply never...
  9. D

Mechanized warrior's coffer?

Guess they gotta keep the game afloat somehow 🤷‍♂️ these prices are insane as expected
  10. D

Why no monster manual fixes in sight?

Just want to provide a link to an old forum post with over 400 bugged monsters not tracking properly in the monster manual. (https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/416406-Monster-Manual-Known-Issues) The 2 most recent updates have launched with monsters not tracking in the monster...
  11. D

“ Defeat TBD Optional_1”

Army of Eternal Night - how is this optional still called this? This was reported while these quests were still on Lamannia last November
  12. D

U62 Preview 1 General Notes

Amber Temple was a great recreation of the temple in the tabletop module, but you have now completely butchered the quest.
  13. D

U60 Preview 3: Quest Feedback

The story in all of the new quests just feels so lazy honestly. The writing is very lackluster, lore is ignored, and some of the monsters are just corny. Hand of Vecna, and Eye of Vecna are literally just humans with an eyeball or a hand instead of a head? Really? Oh no, the Heart of Vecna is...
  14. D

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - New Update 61 Quests

Tower of Aureon - I reported this several times over the years but to nobody’s surprise, it still isn’t fixed. Rogue hirelings are unable to react with locked porticullis style doors or the brown metal style ones in sewers, or the little brown control box tower things used in some Amrath quests...
  15. D

New Coffer prices—Is this a mistake?

logging on today, I had a mild sense of excitement. Looked at the prices… are they insane? I’ve been drifting away from the game lately due to feeling like the devs are so disconnected from the players for the last year or so, and this is just another nail in the coffin. I’m about ready to quit...
  16. D

Earth Elementals using Earthgrab without LOS?

Lots of mob abilities don’t require line of sight some reason. Mobs can still use flame strike and cometfall at obscene distances and through walls, despite them claiming they fixed it