Search results

1. M

Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

This achievement is so sexy I can't handle it. Pure respect.
  2. M

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

My 2 sats: Do NOT give away store items (mostly) Instead have QoL upgrades. The bank space is good, imo. Keep it to 10. But, here are other ideas: All-In-One teleport ability or item ONLY active if VIP: Eveningstar, all expansions, All teleport/g. teleport/word of recall locations, and ship...
  3. M

Crafting: Please Consider This

I'm fine with CC being aligned with augment system, tbh. Good point. But, ppl still use some older stuff.
  4. M

Crafting: Please Consider This

Yo! So, there's 73,421 crafting systems in DDO. We need one. Here's my recommendation: Fold it all into Cannith Crafting. New quests/packs can have the new (bound) mat(s) you need for the recipe. Makes crafting more user-friendly: CHECK Still Makes New Content Important to run to get new...
  5. M

Legendary TOD

True Story: I attended Pax East and sat in on the SSG/DDO panel session. I specifically brought LToD up. The response I got gave the impression they weren't too motivated to do it. I hope other devs feel differently. ToD is one of my favs. Agree 100% with Ying. Don't make the old flaggers...
  6. M

U67 New Loot

And you unnerf Hunt's End. :D As it stands, dagger thrower/shuri are probably fully better than bow now after the nerf. Makes me has a sad, tbh. Another note: Make sure to get ranged alacrity 20 somewhere. Combining Alacrity and Elasticity and fetters is why Chaos still wins. But, you're right...
  7. M

U67 New Loot

Nice! Thanks! Is that from Cooks? Main chest or opt?
  8. M

Fixer Upper- Mondays at 8 PM EST

Build Request: DC Alch frogger + CCer + insta killz. Go. r10 DCs.
  9. M

U67 New Loot

I wanna know what the second piece is to the Fried and Frozen set
  10. M

U67 New Loot

From Cooks
  11. M

U67 New Loot

From Fred
  12. M

TEACHING RAID NIGHT : SIGN- UP NOW !

If someone wants to set up a flower sniff raid time, that’s fine. There probably are some folks who are intimidated. But Lazuli and others are 100% correct that you can always join one of the LH raid trains. Someone above said they’ll act like you aren’t there. There’s truth to that if you...
  13. M

It's not even a rap!

I should probably choose things that aren't technically higher than my actual vocal range... But, that would violate my Meat-Headed brand. So...
  14. M

It's not even a rap!

I swear I have a real job... https://vimeo.com/916339807?share=copy Left a good job in the Harbor been workin' for the Coinlords every night and day And I never lost one minute of sleepin' Worryin' 'bout the giant clans that might have been [Refrain] Sewers keep on flowing Hobgoblin clans...
  15. M

Duo Heroic Elite Ascension Chamber on Hardcore - Flawless

Late to see this. But, it was hot. Well done.
  16. M

Back by minuscule demand: The Next Rap

Ahhh! Done. Thanks!
  17. M

Back by minuscule demand: The Next Rap

Enjoy... https://vimeo.com/914083433?share=copy
  18. M

Reaper Endgame Protection Cleric

Can confirm.
  19. M

Korthos Rap

I give you a gift that's Free and Family Friendly No questions it's also full Unnecessary. https://vimeo.com/912038421?share=copy