Search results

1. A

[LF again] Tome of Legend pages

and once again im working on something, i could use a hand on! looking for pages of tome of untold legends from heroic necropolis IV, atm i need ALL but 3 and 8 ... but im working on it^^ all help appreciated, any needs fullfilled ;)
  2. A

Snowpeaks Silver coins - really?

after talking around for a bit i realized im not the only one that is, lets be gentle - not happy about the situation of peaks as it is (and was^^) why the hell the silver coin shortage, there nothing else thats ever short (gold/bronze) so why the hell put a req of at least 100 silvers on most...
  3. A

[LF] Drow Dagger, one or two

as above im in search of one or two of these for another round of reincarnations :) the stat doesnt matter at all, just let me know here or ingame! Yvo
  4. A

[Implement augments]

just a question if these are really just as illusory as they appear to me? over the last days i ransacked 3(4) toons in TOEE part 1 and 2, all red named and boss chests on ransack on every toon, and i did so for the second time after last weeks ransack^^ more than 100 chests, about half with a...
  5. A

[WTT] +14 Wis/Char diamond for constitution

as above, i am in need^^ u can send a tell, ingame mail or whatever if u want to do the deal, just let me know! Yvo
  6. A

[Apologize to WPM]

i just wanted to mention here, that it was not intended to leave the r8 WPM group i was in an hour ago, but i was kicked from server and couldnt get back in - got the cleaning up old connection - and nothing worked :( I hope you could finish the quest, since i think i was the dedicated healer...
  7. A

[max number of epic reincarnations?]

Hey out there, last life i took the last epic past life feat and this life i wanted to go on etr at 32, but since i got all feats now, i cannot advance at the process at the life shaper (yes i got the epic heart) ;) i thought even after i got all the epic feats u can go on etr to get dest...
  8. A

[Apologize] to the Velah Raid this afternoon!

i cant remember all those who were with me in the epic von5 run today i was leading, so ... we havent been long in when i fell down from the upper path in north, and wanted to get back to the hall, but we had quite some stormy weather already for the day, so when we had a blackout i wasnt too...
  9. A

[WTB] Drow Scimitar

of the weaponmaster, idc about the effect on it tell me if u got one and willing to part with :) Yvo