Search results

1. Lominal

U68 Preview 1: Wild Magic & Surges General Info

from my testing, the bad/very bad things massively outweighed the "fun" of the good/very good. the very bad/bad need to be toned down and the 50% ASF needs to be removed or moved to a very bad effect
  2. Lominal

U68 Preview 1: Wild Mage Sorcerer Archetype

Chaos hammer isnt an option on the 4th level spells as a wild mage sorcerer (just a bug)
  3. Lominal

DPS test

shuri attack speed doesnt reliably proc it enough (you only get ~ 10 procs/min average)
  4. Lominal

DPS test

and yeah the ED layout is t5 shiradi, t4 fatesinger (7 dmg), t3 SD
  5. Lominal

DPS test

it does, I'm just lazy, wind is for trance boost
  6. Lominal

Ranged AOE Attacks bugged?

What race? I know male halfling has issues with several of the epic strikes currently
  7. Lominal

DPS test

26s on shuri, no vuln or ooze. the rotation wasnt optimal but gives you an idea of how 21s is possible. dps starts at 22s, ends at 48
  8. Lominal

Hunts End and repeaters

throwing barb when
  9. Lominal

Hunts End and repeaters

Either way, the original post was about how repeaters outperform inquis with epic strikes. Inquis really needs a buff currently, that's the issue. If you want a generic number: repeater- x 5.3 shuri- x 5 dagger- x4.5 (but better crit profile) bow- x 2.7 (but way better crit profile) inquis-...
  10. Lominal

Hunts End and repeaters

you can but its at a cost. drow is int based, but has no +dmg or similar to heavy repeaters, drow gets 3 imbue i guess but imbues are terrible in r7+. halfing gets 3 sneak dice. dex has tensers/alchem pots, int doesnt dex has 4 races, int has 2 if you double slot the raid int, you get no dps...
  11. Lominal

Hunts End and repeaters

because shurikens are dex based, which is more optimal for filis/PL you lose ~ 20 dmg from the W, but you gain it back from hitting 110 dex + trance+ better filis. Also your first point doesnt make sense? I showed that the fatesinger strike for a shuri and a repeater are comparable and you...
  12. Lominal

DPS test

shuri: 21s probably helpless for like half, no dust, vuln but had ooze more detailed stats: 579 Rp (missing a few things) 400% DS weapon + 167 36 sneak dice 14 imbue 60% helpless
  13. Lominal

Hunts End and repeaters

The multi hit epic strike stuff is a balance point and has to stay as long as there is a DS penalty. A shuri can comfortably sit at 400% DS, which means the multi on something like fate strike is x5. A repeater that fires 4 bolts at 100% DS (x 1/3) = x5.3 also keep in mind that shuri can...
  14. Lominal

Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

specifically taken for the fort/dodge bypass in shiradi since PN doesnt have too many dr bypasses. on a main toon I would probably take it still, depending if I was missing any major DR (adamant, silver, cold iron are the important ones)
  15. Lominal

Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hoQ08-Yp5EF6KypSy3gs2FIgi8lodQMQVDE9RFziBSw/edit?usp=sharing A link to Littlelomi's build, one of the ranged dps. I tried to explain most of my decision making if that helps people too
  16. Lominal

Christian Guild Recruiting

what server do you play on? not my cup of tea personally but might help you find other members :)
  17. Lominal

Energy Absorption (Cold in Particular)

rng loot items can drop with up to 40% cold abs currently, not exactly useable, but for theorycrafting purposes
  18. Lominal

Quest to TEST DPS

you cant enter on reaper but the water eles in into the deep cant die. If you see their hp you can somewhat use those (underwater issues apply for elemental damages)
  19. Lominal

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

to add: New Tier 4 where Greater Beguile would have been: Countenance of Queens: -30% Threat from all sources. In game this both says and gives 15% not the 30% listed in patch notes, 30% is on par with most other ED's.
  20. Lominal

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

As someone that plays a fair bit of ranged, I don't like the Hunts end change but I suspect its because of the ability to hunts end->aoe shot to wipe packs (it was doing that on lama 1) so I'll focus on bringing up other stuff. My concern is that ranged now lacks a boss dps epic strike(let...