Search results

1. Knudge

32-bit Legacy Client (where can I find it)

Hooves crossed. Hope this works.
  2. Knudge

Returning to DDO

Officer within a Week, bring your Alts along!
  3. Knudge

Returning to DDO

Club of Knaves : Just a Normal Guild, still small. No boat yet, Codes every week, Tips and Tricks. Plan to stay small enough to get bonuses.
  4. Knudge

I really want to like this game. I have had fun!! But now I'm level 5 and already frustrated.

Neat. I am happy about this! Woo Hoo! I will spend more time in taverns. But I, as a VIP still have no idea where I can take a new player. When I start a discussion in a tavern about places I can show a newbie how it works around here.
  5. Knudge

U60 Lammania Preview 2 - Dungeon Alert Increases moved out of Red to Purple

I don't know where you are located where Purple is considered anything less than ROYAL!
  6. Knudge

I really want to like this game. I have had fun!! But now I'm level 5 and already frustrated.

I don't pretend to be an expert, they call it Redboxing. A VIP can create a group or team in the Wilderness area that is accessible for F2P, Captives, Where there is smoke. Both are F2P, but the Gatekeepers Quests are part of the Keep on the Borderlands Pack. (Don't get me started on that.) F2P...
  7. Knudge

DDOGETWHATYOUMEAN I'll stop posting if you stop reading.
  8. Knudge

Well, when you put it like that... I'm an idiot. But just to stir the pot a bit, The Gatekeepers Grove, Lost Keepers Quests are doable for Free to Play but you have to Die to exit. And you can't have the Final One, Housekeeping. Surely that could be easily switched to Free to Play? No offence...
  9. Knudge

DDO Store Sales: June 22nd - 29th

If the "Next Big Thing" is going to be a New Race? I would guess Birdlike.
  10. Knudge

DDO Store Sales: June 22nd - 29th

Ooh yes! Please tell us, what would you like to see in an Iconic Halfling Build? (I would hope that it could carry more than the average Halfling to begin with.) Perhaps a Stealth and Trapper would be the obvious choice, but why go with obvious. Perhaps go for Support, Potatoes style. Buffs and...
  11. Knudge

I agree, if a New Player should join between GIVEAWAYCODE and Wait until the NEXTTIMECODE, They can play until Level 3 then be met by a Pay Wall.
  12. Knudge

I'm sorry. I was wrong. I put my hand up as mistaken. I apologize more so if I said something that you took personally. I'm new to Forum discussions. My responses were rude and personal. The opposite of the point I meant to make.
  13. Knudge

Yeah. Offer White Bread and Mayo Sandwiches and see how many people line up to buy Bologna. All I am saying is that we could try harder.
  14. Knudge

Seriously! I need an answer.

Seriously! I need an answer.
  15. Knudge

Caravan Quest in Menachtun

My rotten brain has now set this as a required task.
  16. Knudge

Thank You for your feedback. My "Posts" are not meant for popularity. I have no interest in being "That One from the DDO Forums!" I don't imagine that would impact much on my day to day life. Catacombs could be a nice Starter Saga, but it is very Cleric weighted, despite Clerics of that level...
  17. Knudge

Imagine how many more would Subscribe to VIP if they discovered Multiclassing? Let's be honest. How many of us were perfectly happy with our first Toon at Level 3?
  18. Knudge

Thank You! All I'm saying is that New Players deserve more than level 3. By Level 3 you may have found your feet, sorted out your UI and thought about your next character, then you hit the paywall.
  19. Knudge

"To be honest I am not sure what you're getting at here as a response to my post, it seems more like some jab at me for no reason." Seriously? This is a Forum, by definition, it is an open discussion about shared and debated ideas and opinions. This is NOT Social Media! Never was and never will...
  20. Knudge

Fair call, I didn't really make my point clear. All I meant to say is this. As a VIP, or sub as you refer to it, I often find myself helping New Players. All I meant to say, and I agree, I could've said it better. When you, as a sub, are trying to help New Players enjoy the DDO experience, maybe...