Search results

1. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking 15 Pages Torn from a Research Notebook. Will trade.

I am Arimov on Argonnessen. I am seeking 15 Pages Torn from a Research Notebook in order to complete a level 4 armour. It has invulnerability, AC +1 from Eldritch Ritual, Protection +3, and Natural Armor +3. I need fortification on it, which requires the Pages and Small Wooden Idols. I will...
  2. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price. Think hard about what you consider a fair price. If I do not find it fair, according to my estimation, then I will not buy.
  3. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price. Think hard about what you consider a fair price. If I do not find it fair, according to my estimation, then I will not buy.
  4. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Fragrant Drowshods & Research Diaries

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering fair trade.
  5. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes

I need sparkling dust, at least one for a low level rapier to have slash effect. I would like up to 15 sparkling dust because I am working on one level one rapier and two level four rapiers. I could use up to another 18 sparkling dust for force effect on the same weapons. That means I could...
  6. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes. Some collectibles, I got tons of. Willing to trade.
  7. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes. Some collectibles, I got tons of. Willing to trade.
  8. A

Flying Mounts, e.g. the pegasus, griffon, hippogriff, or even young dragons

It seems that we will be receiving, at least ground bound, dragon mounts by the end of May. Quelle surprise!
  9. A

I am Arimov on Argonessen, Looking to Trade for Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes

I am Arimov on Argonessen. I am looking to trade for Sparkling Dust and Scholarly Notes. I am trying to craft low-level rapiers for when I reincarnate.
  10. A

Has "Blade of Fury" Been Pulled from "Eyes of Stone"

It is quicker to take down an NPC/monster with de-leveling and CON damage, if not insta-kills. These help to drain hp faster.
  11. A

Looking for Glass Phial Trade to Craft CONS shards.

Thank you. That is my favourite Monty Python skit with Michael Palin and Graham Chapman, my absolute favourite. The Cheese Shop comes in second.
  12. A

Thanks. I use the CC planner
  13. A

I am looking to trade for glass phials. I need to craft Constitution shards, so I really need glass phials. I am on Argonnessen. My toons name is Arimov. If anyone is willing to trade, I would be grateful.
  14. A

Glass Phials, Looking for trade, Need to Craft Constitution shards

I am looking to trade for glass phials. I need to craft Constitution shards, so I really need glass phials. I am on Argonnessen. My toons name is Arimov. If anyone is willing to trade, I would be grateful.