Search results

1. Zokathra

Ancient Lich armor cos problem - Not entirely sure how to tell you this?

Looks like someone (OP) is rolling a 1 on their subtlety check.
  2. Zokathra

Really SSG?

Be sure to update the wiki.
  3. Zokathra

Evil Aligned Expansion

Best you can do is chaotic neutral.
  4. Zokathra

DDO Store Sales: June 22nd - 29th

Best. Sale. Ever.
  5. Zokathra

Bow of the Elements Air or Thornlord

I thought about a Celestial "Enlightened Spirit" Warlock doing ranged combat with their Aura active, but then I thought what's the point? Eldritch Blast is already ranged combat.
  6. Zokathra

Do you DDO player want the New XP System Adjustments will come on the U60?

Won't people just zerg harder to get the best XP value out of their time and/or XP pots?
  7. Zokathra

XP System Suggestions

When completing a quest, give bonus XP per monster kill, instead of a percentage bonus for reaching an arbitrary number of kills. That way, instead of, for example, I spend several minutes hunting down spare monsters yet end up still being x kills away from that 25% bonus, I'll not bother...
  8. Zokathra

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

What about if there was a flat bonus amount of XP per monster kill, instead of a % bonus for Onslaught/Conquest, that is given at quest completion. So for example when doing a quest that gives 1,000 XP, you get a bonus 10 XP per monster killed, or something like that.
  9. Zokathra

I do this as well. I'm quite happy to slay up to the 400 kills milestone, but then as it's far too grindy to hit another XP award, I just give up and ignore monsters from then on. If I even get to 750 kills it's just circumstantial rather than deliberate. Getting the equivalent XP award...
  10. Zokathra

Would it help if there was a way to track every monster you've encountered, and base the XP reward on killing those, so you don't then have to go running around unrelated areas of your quest to make up the XP loss, by hunting down monsters you'd never normally interact with, causing the servers...
  11. Zokathra

New Pet Ideas: A Thread

A Will o' Wisp pet sounds cool.
  12. Zokathra

Why the rush?

I think it's about the feeling of making "progress". More XP = more progress. If you're not making progress, it can kind of feel like you're stuck in a rut.
  13. Zokathra

iconic and first class (w/ archetype)

What's the Lord of Blades bug? I'm really enjoying Sacred Fist and am thinking about getting Bladeforged for that reason, only if I can use the free +0 heart each character gets.
  14. Zokathra

Use Concentration skill to prevent interruption for Disable, Open Lock, Search, etc

Howler Quills doing zero (0) points of damage, after I've killed them all and I'm no longer in combat, still interrupt me from opening a door or a chest. Sure, it wears off after several seconds, but it's very frustrating.
  15. Zokathra

Cogs wilderness question

I've never had any problems getting all of Oriphaun's journals while exploring The High Road, and my character doesn't even have any points in Jump, let alone wings. Perhaps you're just overlooking an alternate way to get it because you're used to doing it with wings?
  16. Zokathra

Cogs wilderness question

The only one I can think of in the High Road requires an RNG rare spawn to be able to access it. The two on the roofs by the Inn have conveniently placed boulders to jump from without any special abilities required.
  17. Zokathra

Dungeon Master Voice Actors

While the voice work of the Dreaming Dark is good, the actual in-game DM volume in the Dreaming Dark is terrible, I can barely hear the DM half the time.
  18. Zokathra

Drow Elf racial and Feydark shadowblade

Also, if you play a Divine character and are a Follower of Vulkoor, the Shadowblades also count as Favoured Weapons, as they're short swords.
  19. Zokathra

Imbue question: did EK Spellsword stacks with Drow racial Venomed Blades ???

There are two things to consider when looking at imbues. One is the type of imbue you can get, it's a toggle that does (usually) 1d6 of a type of damage, Eldritch Knight Spellswords, for example, can make their weapons do an extra 1d8 of Acid, Cold, Fire, or Electric. Drow also have an imbue...
  20. Zokathra

Cha Trance for Sacred Fist?

I thought Sacred Fists have to be Lawful Good, as they're Paladins?