Search results

1. B

Purchasing VIP for hardcore timing question

I'm getting my alt account a VIP subscription for hardcore season. Are there any one-time account/server benefits I should think about regarding the timing of the purchase? For example, any reason to delay the purchase a couple of days and do it while I am logged into the hc server?
  2. B

Shield Mastery for HP from heroic durability?

I read a comment pointing out that heroic durability provides additional hp for characters that select melee combat style feats such as shield mastery. My question: does the character need to be actually using a shield to get the benefit of the additional hp? For hardcore, I am planning to...
  3. B

Night Revels Ingredients obsolete now?

The night revels event is over. The vendor is gone. Are the night revels ingredients now useless?
  4. B

Obsolete Materials List?

I am looking for a list of obsolete materials, aka green and red bag items that I can safely delete, no longer used in game. Links to prior discussions if any would also be helpful. I have 453 different items, materials, ingredients in my shared storage account, and looking to remove the clutter.
  5. B

Froze in the lava

Humorous player comment in the chat. Running fire caves 3bc. get lag spike. screen is freezing. players says "i froze in the lava". makes total sense but shouldn't. that's the charm of ddo for sure.
  6. B

Chest ransack causing heartburn in hardcore

I've been stuck on level 5 for a week unable to advance while I wait for chest ransack timer to expire. Trying to get (need to get!) bottle of smoke from home of memory. I ransacked the chest to the point where it is empty and gives no items but bottle of smoke has not yet dropped. I have two...