Search results

1. L

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 15th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Has the problem with the mount astral traveler's riding drake been fixed with gnomes?
  2. L

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 3rd 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

I don't know why they do it. How much is one hour left?
  3. L

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 3rd 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Me too. Dreaming is too big for us.
  4. L

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Really nice. I have to try it!!
  5. L

Now it's like three days. Am I right?.
  6. L

Stop fighting and anger. It has to stop for the good of everyone now.
  7. L

The worst thing is when they say that the servers close forever. I hope it doesn't happen but it will happen, and well...
  8. L

That's simple. Study something it seems like you are going to school.
  9. L

People already start the day badly. They begin to predict with an incredible imagination, well I don't want to start criticizing. They are fixing it and it's just a matter of waiting.
  10. L

Do what you want but I'm right. This thread is only to indicate that the game is not available. I don't understand why they don't close it. People keep speculating, criticizing, it's not cool.
  11. L

Why don't you talk on Twitter or somewhere else. There is no logic to the subject of this thread... Sorry to said this.
  12. L

Please Cordovan, close this thread now. We know your team is working to fix it... This thread is getting out of control. 55 pages seems too full of jokes, and things that don't make sense to me.
  13. L

This. I agree.
  14. L

This is getting out of control...
  15. L

This is how you realize that you have a life and that it is very valuable. Enjoy watching videos, read a good book and spend time with your family.
  16. L

You don't get it, they are worried because they don't say anything after so many hours. You're right but it doesn't make sense.
  17. L

They should tell us something from time to time. Not telling us is like dragging our feet. I don't know if it is the correct expression.
  18. L

ETA killed many people in my country. It was a time of fear and pain in Spain. I hope that's not what you mean.
  19. L

It is very obvious that people are reaching a point of anger, insults and discomfort. Today I don't think they will find the solution.