Search results

1. O

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

So tell me you ever TR a melee with the Arborea feat bugged on a weapon and ever report it? or did you sit back and quietly take advantage of that effect being bugged on your weapon? Do you think it would be reasonable to ban everyone who ever benefitted from the Arborea feat being bugged on a...
  2. O

Flawed view, players are not obligated to report bugs. Bugs/exploits exist in all games and in this game and there have been too many to list. All exist on a spectrum; Nature, scale & complexity. These are the assessment tools to use to determine the overall impact of any such event. With this...
  3. O

Well they should just re-name this game to "Generic MMO" A game loosely based on the D&D 3.5 core rules but horribly modified to maximise monestisation.
  4. O

Don't ever trust what these game developers says in public, question everything. It is not what they say but what they don't say in public you need to learn how to question by developing skills to read between the lines in public messaging. If you have every worked in the Public service or in a...
  5. O

SSG you need to take the responsibility for lacking the insight into players and player habits and releasing yet another half baked stupid idea. You have punished players indiscriminately for your own lack of insight and poorly implemented system. If you had put curse cleansing card for sale...
  6. O

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

ok, thanks mate, that i will do. It's not the claiming part that has me questioning it's the additional part in the release notes that raises questions in my mind, they refer to VIP (only) and leave out Premium and FTP. They could have provided a table showing the different subscription levels...
  7. O

Has not answered my question, my question relates to being premium or a non-VIP account. Claims of "free" refer to update 66 "Now through March 26th, 2024 all players can acquire the Dragon Lord archetype for FREE by visiting the dragon Xatheral in the Eberron Hall of Heroes!" Is this...
  8. O

How many pure ravager builds you see? Not many its a fairly niche build, I would assume once all the hype leaves this update, and the server settles down to rolling with META builds that only include elements from the DL class that add value to the META. Builds such as pure DL will also be...
  9. O

Update 66 notes "Now through March 26th, 2024 all players can acquire the Dragon Lord archetype for FREE by visiting the dragon Xatheral in the Eberron Hall of Heroes! The Dragon Lord archetype will continue to be free to VIPs after March 26th, and available in the DDO Store as well. NOTE: VIPs...
  10. O

Well if they are locking out Kensai, I think the trade off is you dont get Kensai i.e. the full melee power Kensai had with DL. I havnt had time to look over the impact this has on Kensai until tonight as the Barbarian / Rage nerf took me by surprise and has dominated my thinking until now...
  11. O

Dragon's Roar can now properly be used while Raging. and from the Draconic tree Draconic Rage: You may now cast spells while Raging. You just won't be able to use the Strength battle trance as a raging Barbarian Dragon Lord hybrid, you are only afforded the Charisma trance, which would suggest...
  12. O

Social State of the Game: In Tatters

My thoughts on what you said. Poor ingame voice - players use Discord alienating puggers if not invited to discord. Using channels to recruit for quests/ raids - ever since channels these have the effect of uniting like-minded vetted players and also to separate the community who are not a part...
  13. O

Add them together, roll a d20 and divide that first number with the d20 result then multiple by how many levels of barbarian you have.
  14. O

Well said, remove all trances entirely is an excellent solution. Further, Paladins geta +200% scaling imbue and DL will also get a +200%, Barbarians get a +100% don't see many people complaining about that either. They have buffed other classes through other mechanics in the game already (Melee...
  15. O

The theme-based builds/ideas are great to sell a class but it is not what the majority of players play for. Power players crunch numbers and create META, period. If you want theme based game play, play whatever you like but expect the META to dominate and influence others to copy whatever flavor...
  16. O

It is simply unreasonable to provide such an advantage for every other class and not for Barbarians when you examine the real advantage for a barbarian being disproportionally smaller than the advantage provided for all other classes. This is a barbarian nerf combined with a every other melee...
  17. O

In some ways i agree with you, I called for all trances to be "standardised" a while back i.e. AP cost and for all classes to get a trance. All issues fixed. The conversation should not be on the small advantage obtained by raging, anywhere from as little as +8 str up to +16 str (calculated by...
  18. O

My unedumacated guess here is this...... The DL enhancement tree coding originated by copying and pasting the Ravager coding, super lazy coding, er i mean well done on an economical use of development time. Rather than writing new code, skills in Ravager needed to be de-linked from the Rage feat...
  19. O

Yes you can, until you roll a 1 then you obtain a +1 Rage bonus !!!! Heck better get back to the drawing board and code a different rage effect for when you roll a one using Adrenaline. One effect for everyone using Adrenaline that isn't Barbarian and make it the DL version which has been...