Search results

1. S

Ooze beater: bludgeoning or slashing?

Just go tabaxi and carry any old staff around. no need to craft anything
  2. S

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

this system at best puts military personnel and people with serious health problems at a disadvantage and at worst openly discriminates against them. If you are in the military and get deployed for several months you fall behind and if you have a serious health issue and get hospitalised for a...
  3. S

Request for VIP Clarification

As far as I can tell... the rewards are tied to the calendar month not your subscription month. And so so long as you visit the VIP during the month of May you will get your month one reward at the end of May. If you bought a 12 month package on the 30th of April technically you don't have to...
  4. S

Igniting a Grease Fire (Grease Spell)

fire tower works and you can cast that first and then target it with the grease
  5. S

DDO Kind of Awesomeness.......

i suspect he maybe wearing contact lenses.
  6. S

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

All the vale of twilight quests so that when you exit you can recall to Meridia instead of the the vale entrance in the twelve.
  7. S

deck of many curses?

Thank you. seems like a lot of farming for one random effect. I have a few cards from my normal adventuring, so maybe in another 16 years I'll get a deck. lol
  8. S

deck of many curses?

To make your deck of many curses do you need 12 of each type of card or just 12 of one type? Once you have your deck is it a one shot deal? So with a deck you can only curse one item. If you only need 12 of one type do they give the possibility of different curses or are they all the same and...
  9. S

Dwarves not proficient with Dwarven War Axe

Races don't give you marshal proficiency, your class does that. Dwarven axe is listed under martial weapons on char sheet because they are treated as such by your character. all other races have to use a feat to use them, but any dwarf that can use martial weapons can use dwarven axes.
  10. S

Hey SSG. You want people to become VIP? I got a foolproof plan.

Oops apparently I don't know how to past a link..... But I can insert a video so I'm completely useless.
  11. S

It's not a LoTro vid. It's a vid about DDO's vip package and how disappointing it is. But he compares it to Lotro's package and one or two other MMo's. link below.
  12. S

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

I'd like to know why the two games got such different programmes. Lotro got Qol and DDO got junk that you can either get through other means or that has too many hoops and down right disqualifies military personnel and others that have major life events happen, even if they keep up their...
  13. S

If they really understood monetization they would bring back the raven loft ultimate bundle as so many people on the forums have asked for it (me included). They would also have given us the QoL items people have spoken about, rather than this lack lustre nonsense. I know that different things...
  14. S

Do you regain access to VIP Reward mount if earn it, then loose VIP and rejoin later?

will those of us that are already VIPs get the "1st time sign up bonus" on May 1st or do we have to let our sub lapse and resign up to get that?
  15. S

Myth Drannor Poll: What do YOU want to see?

Quests that have different ways to complete them. So you can properly choose your play style..... you know, like what was promised when the game first came out. So you can hack and slash your way to the end, or sneak through it (with some reasonable chance of success) or go the diplomatic...
  16. S

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Hmm.... Maybe it's you that just doesn't get it. Having worked in senior positions in procurement for years I can confidently predict that, assuming this is a third party (out sourced data centre) issue SSG are losing precisely zero dollars by not working on the problem themselves over a bank...
  17. S

yeah at this point with over 7 hrs and no update, you really start to wonder if anyone is working on this at all, or if we are waiting for the long weekend to end so that people can come back to work without overtime payments or call out charges to fix the problem.
  18. S

Of course it is just as likely that Cordovan and the servers are being held hostage by some deviant gamers alliance, until the dev's fix the ladder bug and/or put Tumble back to it's former iteration.
  19. S

It'll probably turn out that a weekend cleaner pulled a plug out to plug in their vacuum cleaner.
  20. S

almost 4 hrs since the last update..... guessing we aren't getting back up and running until after the weekend guys. The particularly worrisome thing is, from the feed back so far, no one seems to even know what the cause of the problem yet.