Search results

1. D

Filters...that need filters

// Due to an increase in spam, we've set further restrictions on the ability of new and first-returning accounts to post. Manual moderator approval is now required for the first several posts by any account flagged as new or returning. Additionally, all new accounts need to have their forum...
  2. D

Someone with a sense of humor

I have NO idea what other applications exist for collapsible portable holes but on the orien shard auction they're currently selling for 7 shards minimum
  3. D

FREEDDO2024 - NO COMPLAINTS IF YOU MISS IT

Its raining coupons again :) (y)
  4. D

Question for SSG on VIP

For VIP accounts I would like a simple notification on the character selection screen the VIP subscription will expire on xyz (eg Feb 4 2024) unless renewed. How difficult would that be to code? And would you guys be willing to offer it? Personally I would appreciate such a feature
  5. D

Question on repeating heavy xbow

Is there any class that can gain access to repeating heavy xbow on character creation?
  6. D

A question on reincarnation

if I reincarnate a warforged 10 times...do I get +10 repair +10CON? This is new to me so I have no clue about reincarnation
  7. D

Looking to run VON1-4 @R4 staring EST 1630 UTC 21:30

anyone interested should mail fieryforged and wait outside tharask by 1625 latest otherwise I'll solo @r1
  8. D

Wellspring of Power

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but I'm surprised the wellspring of power doesn't reset after a gamer has quit a particular quest. The cooldown continues regardless
  9. D

619 Reaper XP soloing two short quests

I like Dreaming Dark. I'm able to play in bursts AND buildup my Reaper XP. AND...thanks to my experiences playing dreaming dark@R2/R3 I was finally able to solo Tharask Arena@R1 :) (y)
  10. D

New year's resolution: try to avoid getting banned :D

I think the best way to avoid riling cordovan is avoid contributing to any thread though I still question whether claiming xyz migjht have been kicked in the rocks is a bannable offense...or abc's usage of a DDO NPC character's name whilst making...interesting claims was bismirching that NPC...
  11. D

Why TWO login points?

BTW I was recently prompted to change the password on the ingame help which then raises a question: So why does the ingame help have a seperate login point? Doesn;t that add extra cost-headaches to SSG?
  12. D

Playable rogue

I feel proud. My lvl14 rogue just soloed Death House@R1. But waiting until lvl14 before a pure rogue becomes a playable character... :sick:
  13. D

Question about charisma

My wizard just soloed Forgotten Ruins@R3. However he couldn't cast any spells after his charisma was zeroised and I'm confused. Why was he rendered helpless?
  14. D

Speed difference: Wilderness V Dungeon

Is there a speed difference between playing in a wilderness and playing in a dungeon? I ask because my rogue is noticeble faster reloading his xbow in a wilderness than a dungeon
  15. D

Night revels back already?

Or did I fall into a blackhole and come out in October 2024?
  16. D

Sentient XP

I have never obtained Sentient XP on ANY roll. Am I missing something?
  17. D

Disjuncting equip with augments

if I disjunct any equipment that already contains an augment...what happens to the augment?
  18. D

Solo LOD Epic@R1

Finally. I feel proud :):):)👍👍👍 A few Psionics but no illiterate-thingie invaders
  19. D

Looking for players

I'll be running VON, LOD and White Plume arcs@epic soon. If enough players are interested can run@R4