Search results

1. Amorais

An Iconic Dwarf from Mror Holds?

If they do Dwarf Iconic you can bet they use charisma and dual wield scimitars using Dex bonuses. Tree will give +1 Int and they wont be proficient in Dwarven Axe o_O
  2. Amorais

Sentient XP

Can honestly say I have never seen one of these drop in quests or as dice rolls. Guess I'm just unlucky.
  3. Amorais

cursed cards and results

Sometimes it feels like you guys are playing a different game to me, I have never seen 90% of the items your showing or the effects.
  4. Amorais

Illithid Invasion Dumbest event ever???

Wow. I am a casual player for sure. I just got a toon to lvl 32 today (yay me). Just took a while but its by no means "end game uber player" getting to 32. Just ran everything on EN / EH. I have no raid gear, no gear sets, just random stuff that I picked up plus a few tomes from loot and 1750...
  5. Amorais

Given the hullabaloo, just bear in mind that SSG are STILL putting the effort in on a 16 year old game. That, in and of itself, is a worthy celebration. So many long term games just get semi-abandoned. Even if I dont see a tentacled nasty, miss an announcement or generally are too busy, its...
  6. Amorais

I think the reaper only is to stop lvl 32s steamrolling lvl 1 modules for illithid sites rather than an exclusion mechanic. ie, the opposite of exclusion as it allows "at level" players to check dungeons not just end-game. I mean reaper in and of itself is tough for a casual like me and I have...
  7. Amorais

Asking the other way round : How can I contribute to this event ? How can I have fun out of this event ?

I think because it seems like in-game nobody is sharing any information. Its being kept in-guild or something as even when there is global announcement, nothing appears in chat about it. Doesn't help there is no real global chat channel either. I was on WF yesterday when 2 spawns were...
  8. Amorais

New psionic champions

Or just watch Strimtom figure it out in 5 mins lol
  9. Amorais

Community events in other games

Just thinking about some events I took part in other games. Elite Dangerous was a great example which was quite extensively community driven. There you would get missions to do from a mission giver that contributed to a contribution pot. Once the pot was complete, the end goal would be...
  10. Amorais

Asking the other way round : How can I contribute to this event ? How can I have fun out of this event ?

Problem is its mid-week. By the time I get off work, everything is already completed in UK time. I checked last night and wayfinder had no exhaustions, went to bed then work. By the time I logged off work, Wayfinder was completed. Boo. Oh well.
  11. Amorais

How to make an event so everyone is happy.

Would have loved to see random spawns in public areas again. The devil event was just absolutely fun with a capital F U and N. Easily in my top 5 MMO events in any game I ever played.
  12. Amorais

New psionic champions

They are just mobs with a trick, like any other champ mobs. Figure out the trick, then figure out the strategy. Just like hardcore or other events.
  13. Amorais

Why bother with this event?

I know it can be easy, I'm just too slow and tired for R1 and I always end up getting steamrollered in them so have only got 6 points on one toon as my best try. Don't mind it being reaper biased this event tbh. There's still a metric ton of non-reaper content for slowbies like me.
  14. Amorais

Hmm, ok well at least I get to see the fun funky sky and kill some champs...better than nothing. Don't have any reaper ready toons or max level guys at the mo.
  15. Amorais

Profoundly disappointed that the event is limited to people who play reaper.

Ah right, was on my high DPS pally so they didnt last long
  16. Amorais

So, to find the invasion point you need to be on Reaper, but to kill it you can be on any difficulty??
  17. Amorais

Maybe they were something different? Just said "Psionic Thrall" and looked like regular champs but didn't seem to do anything more than a normal champ? This was on elite.
  18. Amorais

Its pretty confusing what you do in this. I got a global message yesterday an invader had been found, but no indication as to where or what it meant, so I wandered around marketplace expecting something like the demon invasion but nothing. Assume it had been found somewhere in a quest or...
  19. Amorais

Encountered a few thralls yesterday, didnt seem any harder?
  20. Amorais

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

On wayfinder....you can hear a baby crying in the distance and a few coughs among the tumbleweeds...