Search results

1. T

Augment Slot for Set Bonuses: Solving New Gear feeling like "not worth it."

Problem: 1. Set bonuses limit new pack gear getting used because they confine what is "best in slot." 2. The existing augment set system (we get from raiding and craft in the hut) is "parasitic" in that it takes away augments from the player to get one of those set bonuses. 3. The existing...
  2. T

Player Defense creep and Monster defense creep

In my opinion the one-shots of players in r10 push the game to its limit in terms of melee being useful. One way to fix this relatively easily is to change the debuff formulas for reaper---or the way in which r10+ in the future. Player defenses have large space for improvement if they are tied...
  3. T

Majora's Masks as an example of new loot which solves new problems

I have always been a person who enjoyed utility swaps: 1) Lightning damage in the quest? Put on a meaningful lightning absorb item. 2) Poison trap? Swap out of wolf form to elemental form to run through. 3) Can't get across that gap? Swap to boots of propulsion. 4) Magic trap which one shots...
  4. T

Path of Exile's Map System

You play content? You get a rare and random chance at content. The scarcity of the content gives it value. I'd love to see this type of system since it can make opening chests worth something, if the content is rewarded through a key. We already have this---albeit the keys drop a lot---for our...
  5. T

Weapon which gives old Master's Blitz

I would love to see a weapon, with maybe crappy damage, that gives 10% more damage per kill up to 200% more damage after 20 stacks. Old master's blitz was an awesome part of the game and I hope it can return. Augment form would also work if we can crunch the weapon. <3
  6. T

Random Gen Gear drops with Set Bonus of Quest/Pack/Expansion

Random gen dropped in a particular pack should inherit a set bonus from that pack. For example: You do a quest in feywild, open a chest and get a pair of gauntlets with alacrity, insightful dex, and Eminence of Winter. This is the only way for random gen to matter outside of leveling again. It...
  7. T

Aarakocra Race

Link to their page. If we could get them as a +2 wisdom +2 dex variant that would be my preference. <3 They could have a cool racial leap like dragonborn. Some handwraps synergy with piercing talons---giving a piercing imbue to monks. Maybe use the shifter style beast animations on the...
  8. T

Reducing Burnout: Changing up Heroic Leveling through XP incentives. --> Making optimal fun again.

Problem: Players have solved the content, and even the way in which socially, we run the content. People run Gianthold on R1 in heroics all the way through without even talking to each other. That content is stale but there is so much fresh content in this game we can easily take advantage of...
  9. T

Class based Chat Emotes for /emote rfr

Instead of "I need a raise" or rfr, I would love a chat command that was based on class or race that asked for a raise. The command might be /emote rfr E.x., Paladin Chat message, "I am ready to once again bring the light to this world!" Rogue, "Hey mate, tag me in, and I'll shank im."...