Search results

1. I

Hey Tonquin!

I just ran the epic version of the Catacombs and I noticed that none of quest reward lists throughout the chain included Commendations of Valor.
  2. I

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

How will these redemptions work? Via a code input into the in-game store? Talking to an npc in game? Something else?
  3. I

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Please don't make this change. Being able to dip into Magus to grab this is a huge boon for someone who likes to solo with pets and hirelings. The run speed bonus alone makes them so much more useful (especially the absurdly slow moving scarecrow and feywild muse). Hireling/pet bonuses are so...
  4. I

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

It would be neat if one of the things added for the year of the dragon was a Dragonborn Iconic Hero. It could be given metallic dragon ancestries to differentiate it from the current non-iconic dragonborn race.
  5. I

DDO Bonus Days!

What is guild XP? Do you mean Renown?
  6. I

Store Sales: December 7th - 14th!

This says 30% off Astral Shards. The in game store is only showing 25% off. Can we get that corrected?
  7. I

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Small nitpick but we encountered them in the quest Vecna Denied.
  8. I

U61 Patch 1 (Raid Patch Preview) Balance Refresh

Thanks for this! It's quite exciting to see stuff getting some updates. I do have a few quick suggestions... Bladeforged: Communions of Sentinel/Scribing/Warding are all really expensive. Can we get some reductions in cost there? Improved Power Attack - can we get this reduced to 1 AP per rank...
  9. I

Vecna Unleashed Heroic Saga ?????

Is there a reason that heroic Sharn sagas only have +1 skill tomes as rewards? At what point should a saga start giving +2 instead of +1? Considering that the early epic Eveningstar sagas give +3 tomes, only having the very highest heroic sagas give +2 seems off. In my opinion, it would make...
  10. I

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

I like this approach. Many things end up feeling abandoned when they aren't touched for several years. This helps alleviate that perception. If I could make a request, next time you do this please take a look at all the older racial enhancement trees. Many of them have over-costed or...
  11. I

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 26th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Did you go to the Junction of the Spheres and talk to the guy to unlock the tree?
  12. I

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

I don't see a thread or notes here in the overview for the monster AI changes that were in preview 1. Were those changes reverted?