Search results

1. R

Is Mad Tea Party designed to destroy Friendships and Marriages?

The entire lower level is a tribute to a low regulation environment with no respect given to OSHA standards or Monster occupancy limits. Would it be too much to have the option to actually spend 15 seconds to brightly light some of those Torches by the holes? It seems like one of those options...
  2. R

2 Hour 100% Reaper XP pots for the Win?

I'd have a hard time resisting these at 20 for 4000 DDO points in the store
  3. R

Price check for Dino Crafting bones

I am sitting on a ton of the Vertebrae. What is the sell quick value price for these in AS?
  4. R

Reducing ML of obsolete sets as an alternative to the TR grind

Anyone with the newer expansions or even just the right sharn equipment has no use for stuff like the Ravenloft Sets. How about the ability to grind out ML reduction on individual pieces down to lvl 26 so this gear has some relevance? I would make the 1st reduction to ML 28 fairly easy and have...
  5. R

Are Guild Pots the Best Pots?

They are Absolutely necessary for smaller guilds with 7500 renown on a Legendary pull. I guess its the biggest opportunity cost of having a capped 200 guild.
  6. R

Claw Games! Who's a fan?

So many pretty choices and so tough to pull! Any fans?
  7. R

Is Hardcore Season Hardcore enough?

Given that there are still semi pycho first lifers zerging content like Necromancer's Doom and people getting to Legendary in 2 days could you suggest any extra factor that would make surviving the HC server a true accomplishment?
  8. R

Monster Manuals: A better way to help fund the Game?

I would suggest upping the XP value on higher level character deeds, issuing an XP stone instead of automatic XP and having those XP stones have 2X value in epics. Also having BTA 100% Fortification and Fear Immunity Augments and even Jewelry kits as account deed rewards would really improve...
  9. R

Are Raise Dead Scrolls useable at lvl 7 overpowered?

Granted it is UMD 36 but a FVS can still use it at 85% success rate at level 7. It seems like way too cost effective option in the current fiscal environment. Well if SSG closes up this obvious oversight in monetization I suggest they do a marketing campaign with Panera bread for their...
  10. R

Does DDO have some of the worst set of elements for New and Returning players?

Besides the Skittles color variety of Lag™, you have overpowered double hitting traps(which can not be consistently timed due to the Skittles factor), the broken LFM panel, the non functioning Plat AH, the non functioning or wrongly described enhancement and epic destinies choices SSG has no...
  11. R

Did Siberys Cakes ruin alot of the fun in the game?

As a returning player who started on Day 1 and has been playing on various characters for the last few months I can't shake the feeling this game has really, really gone down hill big time in quality. All the nastiness they introduced with the Underdark Expansion like reduced time for ghost runs...
  12. R

Is Reaper Mode going to kill the Game?

Reaper mode has got to be the worst idea ever for introducing new players to DDO. It is easier than Casual mode for the vast majority of reaper point farmers, many of whom have obviously piked along for someone else's reaper zerg for the 1st 10 reaper points and have no core play skills or...