Search results

1. Sonhouse

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

can someone explain it to me? where does one get the dragon mount?
  2. Sonhouse

Looking for friends or guildmates

I am PST but we get after is most evenings. our big focussed runs are monday and sat. I am starting a "level to 20, farm gear, and build discussion club" on discord. but look for us online sonhouse and howlinwolf thanks! we would be happy to play with ya.
  3. Sonhouse

Ghallanda Raid Day(s) G.R.D!

im down i will look for this discord and try to jump in and help!! thanks for putting this together.
  4. Sonhouse

Searching stable group for everyday play on Ghallanda

Hey guys, i play a lot and would be down to help anyone get where they are going. I prefer party play. Sawchain we ran together before. Friend me up im happy to help. active toons are sonhouse howlinwolf and kebmoe, they others are just mules thanks,
  5. Sonhouse

An update error occurred

totally worked for me on the desktop icon and not the task bar one. 1 right click on desktop icon select properties 2 add this the to the end of the string in the "target" field: -skiprawdownload -disablepatch 3 apply 4 right click on desktop icon and select "run as administrator"
  6. Sonhouse

Hello Everyone - Introduce Yourself

hello!! I love this friggin game!!
  7. Sonhouse

Seeking Daily Players

I like to bank levels and enjoy the ride :) if you ever need someone on a quest I'm on every day nearly. Sonhouse Howlinwolf and Kebmoe. i try to keep a couple toon in level and one capped. thanks for posting
  8. Sonhouse

Build and quest help on Ghallanda.

Moving this from the general to our server. Hi! I have been playing DDO for a long time. After a break, I came back and am really enjoying the new content. I have a few builds that are doing so well I thought I would offer build advice or help for new players. Sonhouse Howlinwolf and Kebmoe are...
  9. Sonhouse

Ghallanda build and quest help.

Hi! I have been playing DDO a long time. After a break I came back and am really enjoying the new content. I have a few builds that are doing so well I thought I would offer build advice or help for new players. Sonhouse Howlinwolf and Kebmoe are my mains. Are there a lot of people who know way...
  10. Sonhouse

hover tool tips on descriptions for items in bags

Very helpful if I can hover over items in bags and get minimum level. also for items in the DDO store. So lets say I turned level 28, i go to my hug e augment bag to look at the augs that I could now use. I have to reverse look em up against the ddo store or move to my backpack in order to know...
  11. Sonhouse

Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

Just wanted to say hello. Thanks for all the hard work. I am enjoying my return to DDO and am happy about all the new stuff. Cheers and hope to see ya in the game!
  12. Sonhouse

An updated DDO Store arrives soon!

Hello, not sure if anyone else cares or not. Regarding the DDO store, when you are looking at augments, I am trying to find ones that are best for the particular level of my character. we cant see the minimum level of the augment without a couple of clicks. it would be helpful if hovering showed...
  13. Sonhouse

Hello Everyone - Introduce Yourself

Cheers! back in game after a sabbatical of a couple years. Glad to see everyone. happy hunting.