Search results

1. A

this weeks free stuff

I post the code for the free stuff in the guild Message of the Day. Scroll of Mass Aid this week but it wont let me post it. Apparentlly the phrase "Scroll of" is not allowed. Odd when they use the self same phrase on the website to show what is free. What exactly do they think is wrong with...
  2. A

I dream of Jeets

Favour clean-up. First chest in bar area: Chest Ransack Resets In: 81 years 9 months 3 weeks 10 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
  3. A

How to Not Bug the New Quests

In This Old Haunt, I have cleared downstairs including all breakables before talking to Caspar but it still bugs and the mischievous things dont activate.
  4. A

This Old Haunt bugged?

I can only find 1 of the "unviolent residents". I have talked to Gaspar and knocked down all the walls but I assume you need to talk to both to activate the mischievous apparitions? Tried 4 or 5 times now with the same result.
  5. A

Norton 360 and DDO

All started when I had to create and switch to a new Windows 11 user. I had to delete DDO and reinstall into the new user. Game runs fun but. these never happened before....... 1) When I start the game, I always get a re-download of various files. Usually too quick to see what but...
  6. A

deconstruct Ferrocrystal items?

Having burnt through nearly 1500 Ferrocrystals creating about 75 Legendary Prince's Sceptre and then using the Deck of Many Curses trying to get a Fortune CHA+2 on it, i have run out for crystals :-( (I then dump the used sceptres into a sentient jewel) Maybe we should be able to deconstruct...
  7. A

Curse of Major Masterworks

DDOWIki: " The power of some effects on this item has been increased as if it were two levels higher". I applied this to The Legendary Queen's Sceptre, but i dont see any difference (at least not in the description of its effects), Anyone understand exactly how this card is supposed to work?
  8. A

dndclient does not have a valid digital signature

As a side issue, I deleted DDO and reinstalled (it was a suggestion to fix my problem). I still get the same issue, but I also get dndcompiler being loaded as if it is a new update each time.
  9. A

dndclient does not have a valid digital signature

Anyone else getting this warning from norton (360). Even telling Norton "allow always", it repeats after every DDO login.
  10. A

SHould we have a /chests command?

A simple /chests command that would identify chests that are currently ransacked? ( I am assuming it would only identify end chests in some way ).
  11. A

Reduced Health and Mana on login?

Strange I only just started seeing it then. I wonder if it is something to do with the order that gear is put on/off? I might try taking stuff on/off and see if there is a change.
  12. A

Reduced Health and Mana on login?

Each time I logout and log back in, while in a public space, my current HP and Mana has reduced considerably (not my max HP/Mana - they stay the same). When I logged out, both were full. I dont recall this happeneing before U62(/). Anyone know if this is WAI or is something I missed?
  13. A

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Good Intentions done Thelanis and Tower confirmed Thelanis
  14. A

Rainbow in the Dark - Puzzle Solutions - Not Really

Confused. This has always been known to be random as to which opens it. Has something been officially announced it changed?
  15. A

cursed cards and results

+1 Dex, +2 Wisdom, +2 sneak attack, +2 intimidate and +1 Spellcraft/Concentration so far. None much use on my Warlock....