Search results

1. D

Ranged all xbow builds post Update 66

I would like to get opinions on which is the best ranged build now when comparing Inquis vs Repeater vs Great Xbow for post update 66 play at difficulty R1 to R4. If it depends on leveling vs end game build, then feel free to advise on that as well. I'm not interested in Archer builds as they...
  2. D

Crafting Rune Arms

I've never considered crafting rune arms before and wonder if it's worth the effort. I know that apparently crafting Dino Rune Arms is definitely worthwhile. But what about Cannith Crafting of rune arms?
  3. D

WF Defensive Dilemma

I'm currently playing a Blue Dragonborn pure Artificer and having a load of fun. Next life, I want to try going Warforged pure Artificer with main damage focus being repeater ranged complemented with some SLAs, TD, and solid Runearm damage. My dilemma comes with trying to understand which...
  4. D

Greater Elemental Weapons versus Deadly Weapons

I was hoping to get feedback from the experts here on which of these 2 spells yields better damage on my repeating crossbow for late heroics and then for late epics/legendary levels. For context, I play a pure artificer who relies on ranged first followed closely by spells/sla (41 enhancements...
  5. D

Greater Elemental Weapons versus Deadly Weapons

Please ignore. Posted in wrong area.
  6. D

DDO Store

Hey Devs. Please fix DDO Store as it doesn't open. I've logged in and out and rebooted game several times and DDO Store pop up window appears and hangs there empty forever. Also please consider making sure basic things work before releasing patches or updates. Thank you. have a nice day. :)