Search results

1. P

expansions not showing in ddo store

if, in store, click on account, adventure packs, then go through the different lvl packs, make sure the account name is in the upper left hand box
  2. P

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

my 2 cents .... it has lost it's social aspect, there once was a need for balanced groups, not anymore, lag can be attributed to many things (machine limitations, ping rate, etc) but there is a need to create a balanced game where the quest matches, or exceeds the total power of the group, or...
  3. P

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, January 31st 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

i went out, it's cold. lemme back in!!
  4. P

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, January 31st 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Why not wait until HC season is done and do a day long (bite the bullet) downtime? HC9 is redux so there'll still be players trying to attain whatever goal(s) they may have set for themselves (i'm ViP so yes, i did say day long)
  5. P

This may sound odd

yes, they do, check the DDO store and yes they can, i use them on my non-trapper toons
  6. P

This may sound odd

get a rogue hire from the store, just a suggestion
  7. P

Can the devs/cordovan or whoever

i give AFKers a set amount of time, then i'll complete the quest and reform group, unfortunately, the "gather" quests, still haven't found the work around except to just state no AFK/Pike allowed
  8. P

Can the devs/cordovan or whoever

i love when they keep the public on and have a full group and i try to join them :/ P.S. how can a LFM remain listed if there is no group? (happened yesterday on HC, Xorian run that has been up for days, no refresh to clear)
  9. P

2 Easy QoL that could help us all.

gonna get haters from this ...... play the game as it is intended, a game, picking up remys is part of that, when looting a corpse, items don't magically appear in your backpack (PnP), so why should remys, if it slows you down, move on, or take the time to pick them up (most players announce...
  10. P

Casual new older player looking for a guild on Orien

Check the Orien server thread, there should be a list of all the "active" guilds
  11. P

Orien Otto's Box Giveaway

ummmm, who wouldn't be interested....count me in please
  12. P

Returning player looking for friends

Hi, I'm looking for people to run with as well, willing to start new and maintain a static group (discord :- https://discord.gg/JfX3hR5s)
  13. P

Improved Subscription Plan

the best way to make the game more appealing to new players, is to include some of the content we take for granted, try making a new F2P account and see how many LFM's you're not capable of joining
  14. P

Orien static group looking for a 6th member

Wondering if you found your 6th? I'm on any toon under the guilds "The Devil's Playground" or "Acolytes of the Apocalypse" (or i can create a toon for your guild)
  15. P

LFGuild

character names i can look for?, day/times playing??
  16. P

LF 6th Member for Static Group - Sarlona - Mondays (10pm-midnight EST) ***Position Filled***

(character name??) look for Ondolad on Sarlona, i would like to join and can create a new toon
  17. P

Game crash and reset of login options

i checked onedrive, link not working, can't access it from options, went to task manager and had to end process that way, crossing everything
  18. P

Game crash and reset of login options

This has happened 3 times, i login to a different server, game crashes, i try to log back in, everything has reset, even stated it detects direct x 11, asks if i want to download hi-def data, has happened on both 64 and 32 bit client, any ideas what's going on? Thank you
  19. P

I would pay to have a permanent test dojo

maybe a server where we can test out our builds, we can only level and test for damage output (limited quests available and account restricted ( ViP, F2P, Premium))
  20. P

Hardcore transfers

yes, do i have to leave the guild first?