Search results

1. C

Illithid Invasion Dumbest event ever???

Reading is fun…just saying.
  2. C

Repeater Artificers feat choice

IPS is so weak at end game. If you plan to use rune arms, you may want to consider maximize if you also have Machro Destiny. I usually take shot on the run on my arty as I maximize RP.
  3. C

Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

I must be missing something. Considering these are typed bonuses, this is nowhere near what I would consider powercreep. What is the most benefit you coould gain in actuality? +3 DC? I mean seriously reaper/mythic bonuses are way more power creep than this system. Having a way to remove curses...
  4. C

Update 63 approaches!

Haha
  5. C

Raid loot "up for roll?"

Well I would also add don't have a double standard. If I put loot up for roll that only certain builds qualify, I also do not roll on other loot that I cannot use. In all fairness to everyone. I do often see this double standard being used. Or see some roll on everything available is annoying as...
  6. C

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

I agree with this staement. And I would elaborate and say that cards do and should only drop in the quest pack. But I agree putting cleansers in more chests than just the pack, but maybe a minimum lvl loot requirement for it to actually drop, with a higher drop rate in higher loot tables and...
  7. C

Raid loot "up for roll?"

There was a guy that rolled on a raid drop of a xbow, and before the roll, the poster specifically said melees are not allowed to roll. He rolled on it anyways on his melee and had the high roll, however the poster said your roll was disqualified because you are melee and passed to the next...
  8. C

What do you think about current tumbling speed?

I was responding to your actual quote that you should not do your own tests. Look above.
  9. C

What do you think about current tumbling speed?

So you should not do your own tests and believe any random theory on the internet....hmmm sound about right. So aliens are real, COVID shots will turn us into zombies, Venus is where I go when I die....I am enlightened.
  10. C

I would say somewhere between tomes and sentience tool kits seems about right. Higher rate in raids would also make sense.
  11. C

Clearly typo between the acid and electric effect on the tool tip. Where is the bug cataloguer @The Blonde
  12. C

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

Look. We asked for a way to remove curses and the devs have provided that. Asking for easier obtainment without even knowing the drop rate is kind of looking at the gift horse in the mouth. Thank you Steel for the cleansing option.
  13. C

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

Tumbling is the same as it was long before you started playing DDO. So I am pretty sure the skill itself is WAI. Your post was not just about pointing out a mechanic that has been in this game. It was a tumble hate post and a complete exaggeration. Be honest with yourself. Getting to a mob spawn...
  14. C

Please respect source material for metamagic application.

You clearly haven’t tried stormsinger. T5 stormsinger is amazing. Yeah you might give up mass holds for another elemental damage spell, but glacial wrath kind of balanced that. Really the only thing missing, it should have and is missing is the ability to immunity strip. I could see in t5 or...
  15. C

I'm developing a free game based on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5.

I will definitely check it out when you release. Looks like a cool project. Boy that was a lot of tumbling in the video. Didn’t you see the tumble hating thread? Honestly I like the combat tumble feature.
  16. C

Stop making absurd comparisons. Tumble might get you from spawn point A to spawn point B a second or fraction of a second faster and again is totally being blown out of proportion. These kind of comparisons you keep making are not giving your arguments against any better credit. Again you keep...
  17. C

Worse is making a game so linear and bland with no freedom of choices. Limiting player abilities is not asking the game to be better, its actually asking it to be worse, no matter your intention. The naysayers are all making tumble out to be this totally abused and radically new thing. Nothing...
  18. C

There are alot of mechanics players use that increase quest completion. Jump spots, stacking run speed with wings, nuking levelling builds, etc. Are these wrong? No. Are they for everyone? No. Some people like to sniff flowers. Some people like to pike. Some people like to box. I think anyone...
  19. C

Some people will compare a nuclear bomb to a smoke grenade if you give them a platform.
  20. C

Also it is worth mentioning that the tumble skill itself has not changed at all. Everything about tumble was as before. The only difference is the experimental tumble control made it more practical to use. Doing a tumble in combat was not very feasible before, now it is. This is a great QoL...