Search results

1. I

Is there a way to get skill augments?

Find the loot guy in your guild... you know that guy who doesn't pass a thing without picking it up, odds are they have augments in surplus. My 500 Augment bag, that just holds augments, is filled, to capacity and now i am finding that I have to delete augments or get a 2nd bag, and i chose the...
  2. I

No doecents in the 3 new quests?

I know WF seems to have fallen out of favor recently, but introducing gear sets, and excluding docents from them seems wrong IMHO. The 3 new quests don't have any WF docents, or from what I can tell, any WF releated gear at all. I have an alt that is a level 20 artificer, who would have used...
  3. I

Make dots resistible or saveable

Having a dot on you that lasts for 10 seconds or longer, that prevents you from doing any thing that requires that you interact with it, such as opening a door or pulling a lever. It doesn't matter if the damage is 400 or 0, and yes, I have had a dot on me that ticked for 0 damage, yet...
  4. I

What is a Crafting Material Token?

VIP Artisan’s Advantage While you remain VIP get +10% to Crafting XP. In addition, each time you click a Collectible node you get a chance to gain a Crafting Material Token. Just wondering what that is.
  5. I

Quest to TEST DPS

You can hit the ships cannon? has to open the box next to it to engage it, and then it has unlimited HP, so you can try attacks out on it. Can't use spells/abilities that can't be used in public, but for strictly testing melee/ranged DPS it works ok.
  6. I

Servers just go down ?

Just wondering
  7. I

Can we please stop putting Keen on end game weapons? Please?

This wasn't random loot, it was a named repeater, that is part of a set. Keen as it stands, is mostly wasted, and I would much rather see a damage hit, or a proc of some kind. Keen as it stands now does two things. First it increases your critical threat range. This is awesome. However it...
  8. I

Frying Pan weapon does it exist?

just wondering, cause i really would like to cosmetic that thing, and play a melee for the 1st time in 15 years or so.
  9. I

Can we please stop putting Keen on end game weapons? Please?

With the Epic Feat overwhelming critical having a prerequisite of taking improved critical, having keen show up on weapons is just a waste of buff. Just saw the new repeater from the 3 new quests. Its not a raid weapon, this i know, but if you don't raid, having your weapon be part of a set...
  10. I

A bag to hold Experience Point Gems (from Daily Dice)

I know you don't answer for SSG, but you do often answer questions posed by the general rabble, so here is my question. If I am not supposed to Hoard my EXP stones. What am i supposed to do with daily dice, when all my characters sit at cap? what am i to do with daily gold rolls that is soon...
  11. I

Reaper system revamp (mentioned by Sev in September)

You want a VIP perk that gives value to the Subscription, without giving away anything that players might buy in the DDO store, make the above a VIP perk.
  12. I

Curse of Major Masterworks

Curse of Major Masterworks The power of some effects on this item has been increased as if it were two levels higher. Does this do anything? As far as I can tell, all benefits remain exactly the same. Even tried to swap an the same item, one without the curse to see if it changed anything...
  13. I

SSG Please stop blaming and punishing players for accidently stumbling into your bugs - Curse of the Overloaded

would love your explanation on how card cursing was "game breaking and econmy breaking", because IMHO its neither. I have not received any curse on any character that I have that falls into the "game breaking" category, and as cards and card cleansers can't be purchased from the store, they...
  14. I

SSG Please stop blaming and punishing players for accidently stumbling into your bugs - Curse of the Overloaded

100% agree with that. And NON gamebreaking/economy ones should be fixed without petty backlash on players.
  15. I

So every player who has ever used a quick recall should be banned? Doubt the lights stay on much longer after that. Good Solution.
  16. I

Those "extra shards" are coming from the same place as the extra ottos boxes, or the extra card crunchers, or all of the myriad of things that exist in game, that were not created by SSG. I know players with bank alt toons still stock full of "extra things" that were not purchased from DDO, but...
  17. I

2 things. SSG must make money to keep the lights on. Selling things in the DDO store helps that objective. Players then have the choice to purchase or not, based upon the simple theory, "the value of an item is not determined by its cost but by its worth". Some players will buy +20 HOW to...