Search results

1. Indyanna

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

ummmmmmmm also... here's a thought... put your requirements for YOUR group in YOUR LFM??? Coming to the forums about it, not sure what you thought you would achieve lol I mean I happily drank my tea while reading through the thread tho ngl
  2. Indyanna

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

lol this is wild.. You sound like a bundle of fun LOL
  3. Indyanna

Suppress Mounts at Banks

Definitely no to this, I already hate being dismounted in a Tavern (but am used to it).. why would I want that in the bank? As rabid stated Q+E are your friends and not just in this instance
  4. Indyanna

Color me impatient

If I didn't need frags I would never run out there. It is my LEAST favourite pack, not worth the coin toss except to get those imo
  5. Indyanna

Ingredient-boost weekends

This sent me and now I’ve been totally distracted from the point of this post. Which just shows the reason is because we might be adults but we’re also immature lol What I will say though is that if you think Khyber shard exchange is crazy.. you should see Argo lol I would love an ingredient...
  6. Indyanna

New Mount Issue for Deep Gnome

this really shouldnt make laugh as much as it does, i feel like i'm now a 12yo boy
  7. Indyanna

What the heck is on my screen

Move the hideous charge bar to somewhere you won't notice it as much, pretty sure they won't be changing it any time soon Tumbling is also now like a bad habit I cant stop doing, even when it's totally unnecessary... so there's that lol
  8. Indyanna

End game DPS

I don’t drink coffee.. but maybe I need to start before jumping on the forums
  9. Indyanna

Make quest completion remove resurrection timer

Whilst I totally agree it is a pita, I feel like if they did this.. something will likely break lol
  10. Indyanna

TEACHING RAID NIGHT : SIGN- UP NOW !

It’s Indy… with a ‘y’ idk yours seems to need some new members lol *chuckle on that
  11. Indyanna

TEACHING RAID NIGHT : SIGN- UP NOW !

is Elminster, Franzthe? ngl it would kind of check out lol
  12. Indyanna

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I came on to comment on my dislike so it’s only fair I come back to comment on this being a great change. It’s good to see SSG clearly taking on board some of the feedback from the player base.
  13. Indyanna

My thoughts exactly, if Strimtom (let alone the rest of us) is openly stating how bad they are then SSG truly need to have a rethink. Seeing what LOTRO get in terms of QoL it can't be THAT hard to implement something here
  14. Indyanna

Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

omg I did this in shadow crypt a few weeks ago, I was so mad lol
  15. Indyanna

When I first woke up and saw the bag of hardly anything I thought... meh but ok (as I thought we got everything in it).. I then read it properly once my brain decided to join the party. SSG really? 300 sent XP? That is a joke, who thought that was a viable option in a bag we only get to choose...
  16. Indyanna

Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

I have a guildie that often tells me “north left” etc 😂
  17. Indyanna

Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

No, no I couldn’t I would likely get even more confused lol
  18. Indyanna

Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

Can we PLEASE put NSEW on the mini map so I can stop saying Never Eat Soggy Weetbix in my head when needing to find my way around in game..ty
  19. Indyanna

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

What facts? Have you actually run with any of them? I have. It is downplaying when you suggest that they’re only so fast because of fast farming xp quests and 50 pots and that is actually not true. Also.. in reality that comment wasn’t directed solely at you anyway, it was a general comment...