Search results

1. S

Tank build questions

for hybrid style tanks the two best i done so far 12 clr 5 pally 3 art . this build is a do it all you have 500 prr 320 mrr 29 dodge and 500 a/c with full trap skills. can easy keep any group healed for r10 quests . even had tank and heal a pug group on r1 hunt when they thought i was the...
  2. S

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

this one 100% ppl don't know till they try. so if your out here calling out tanks cuase you can't do your part (have - hate gen gear it not that hard too) you can easy get -80% with out gimping any build. have fun joining raid groups. two types player you want to be nice too all the time...
  3. S

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Essence_of_Dark_Diversion
  4. S

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

If i tanking and you have def stance on. expect to die. ill will let you die along with who ever the healer is. we are not going to turn a raid boss into a dance partner. like stated above by a few others one nice crt and aggro gone . Do the def trees need some re work so none tank can use...
  5. S

14 Pal/X Dlord vs. Pure Dlord vs. Pure Paladin

it's pally with the best cc in game right now that adds helpless damage tho a pure kotc pally will out dps just by a hair ( someone did the math numbers not me ). plus wings
  6. S

dl tier 5 is why you need 5 lvl of dl
  7. S

He 100% right only time you go 14 pally is if doing s.f. and dipping 1 monk the extra CRT on 19/20 makes it worth it. But this is a more feat hungry build and rocks with two weapons and dagger tree dip
  8. S

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

Elixir pot is a joke come on do better ddo team
  9. S

I am considering building a tank on one of my lowlife alts. What builds make sense today, and where can I learn DDO-specific tanking tactics?

I agree with is pure is better for l Push but if you are just puging 18-2 has a bit more utility. For example can use them 2 extra feats to pick up spring atk. It's very handy when you have chains cast on you and need to gather quickly.
  10. S

I am considering building a tank on one of my lowlife alts. What builds make sense today, and where can I learn DDO-specific tanking tactics?

Alot stronger player than you will ever be You got a good healer you may never need it but yah things can go sour fast. Want a real test start doing mid high reaper pug raids. Nothing like chaos of not know what builds your getting. My guild been doing just this for a few weeks now. It's been a...
  11. S

The new race that's coming this year...

I love the ravager cap stone. But man 41 point and getting tier 5 in dl don't leave much for other trees. Like horc your going to want 19 points in that tree. I was running that cap stone on song pure fighter tank build was a blast made tanks fun to play.
  12. S

The new race that's coming this year...

the only down side i seeing to dl is a lot of ppl are dipping in the def tree. adding positive hate gen on a dps not built to take aggro is getting ppl smacked. plus i think dip in ravager is better choice cruel cut is so good right now. the extra hamp and melee power from core is nice too. plus...
  13. S

lol you are questioning one of the best tank players in game about tanks lol. there a reason why my dm's are full of advice for melees and tanks builds come on clearly don't know me. that's ok i don't show boat on forums or post vids of me bugging stuff i cant stand cheaters. ppl that have ran...
  14. S

The extra dodge plus feats is much more handy on a toon with few past lifes. Once you hit 300 per or mrr. It takes alot to see any real net returns.we not talking push tank than yes capstone is better. In this case it is not.
  15. S

TEACHING RAID NIGHT: SIGN-UP NOW!

So I can setup something this week if need just let me know what riads you want to learn. My guild and I with get 6 of our own and fill with 6 pugs that never done raid of your choice. This will be hosted via the TOB discord channel. Link will be given in game. Dm any TOB member for link. TOB...
  16. S

FREE GOLD ROLLS

I did happen to get a lesser heart off a silver. Golds have all been poo ppp
  17. S

FREE GOLD ROLLS

Same it's my 6th. 5th I can't do anything with. Why are they bound lol
  18. S

TOB Recruitment

The Original Brotherhood all about making other players better and push to the next level. We do not care about personal achievements. It's a guild effort in all we do. This message is to all that see it. If this is something you like to be a part of please ask any member of guild for a...