Search results

1. W

We should nerf melees...

It's so transparent trolling: Melee classes need a buff thread ---> nerf casters because they solo r10s and are OP thread ---> (melee player soloing r10s post) nerf melee because they solo r10s and are OP thread He basically just wants any class/build played by someone soloing r10s to be...
  2. W

R10 Grim and Barett Melee Solo Flawless

I love the jump, hide, buff cycle at the end fight, for avoiding getting hit and keep on fighting. It must have been pretty immersive and fun :D Hats off
  3. W

I personally like a lot your contributions in the forums since they're usually appeasing and...

I personally like a lot your contributions in the forums since they're usually appeasing and constructive, which is a rarety in the internet in general. Keep it up! :)
  4. W

Post your Midjourney imaginings here!

Gotta love those realistic, clean hair and armor for a seasoned warrior xD
  5. W

We should nerf melees...

Meh, that video is about a melee hybrid, with warlock and fvs splash. So all classes should be nerfed. And automatic ban of all players who figure out the game mechanics too well and solo r10, regardless of melee of casters. We only want mediocre people in DDO, those players should go play chess.
  6. W

Lvl 17-19 quests and why no one runs them

I remember those days. Completionists were like gods. TRing was so painful.
  7. W

"Questionable" quests (spoilers)

The prequel to isle of dread, where you have to go to a bar and find a sauhagin, if you start breaking crates the bartender complains. I think it's the only one where I've seen such in DDO.
  8. W

Price of Freedom gives you even more XP the more criminals you free! Nice one :)
  9. W

So true... But in many quests, if you are role-playing, you could "skip" the more barbaric behaviour (e.g. not breaking eggs in Freshen the Air or the last of Saltmarsh, not killing every optional mob, etc.) and directly zerg to the final goal of purging the "greater evil", whereas in Purge the...
  10. W

The quest 'Purge the Heretics' is terrible from the viewpoint of an aspiring hero. You have to wipe followers of a religion because a priest of another religion tells you to do so. I was thinking, for role-playing as a good-aligned or some kind of hero, which other quests do you find having...
  11. W

Monster Gallery?

When you complete some deeds in the Monster Manual, an art piece for that type of monster unlocks. But it would be nice to see more artwork for sure!
  12. W

How to access Musgrave University

Morgrave* I believe
  13. W

Should we nerf Gust of Wind?

Sure, why not? After all, it's nerf week 😁
  14. W

Do Healers, Tanks, and Bubble Arties Need A Nerf? Poael

I like how "poal" is evolving. Keep it up! xD
  15. W

Make Melee Better - Poal...

Then instead of make melee better, is this about fighter/barb only? Again if you have constructive feedback, better to post it on the balance pass thread, now that devs are listening. Otherwise, all of these nerf/buff threads are starting to seem kind of loopy. It's good to know when to...
  16. W

Multi-Quote

When you post your message, there's an option left, mirroring post reply, saying "Add quotes". Then quotes added appear in your response draft.
  17. W

Poll: Should we nerf casters?

Good idea! :)
  18. W

Make Melee Better - Poal...

What I find lacking for melee is survivability. I think melee damage is overall fine, and who cares if they don't lead the kill count, after all this is a cooperative game, and casters already have their tradeoff being overall squishier. What I would like to see are more self healing...
  19. W

We need Melee strong again. Vote yes or no

I have to disagree here. DDO players have long been asking for their feedback to be taken into account, and that thread is a great starting point. After all, devs have the last word, is not like they're going to implement every suggestion. Feedback and comunication is always positive.
  20. W

We need Melee strong again. Vote yes or no

Regardless of who is right, I think the thread itselft is a bit clickbaity. I mean, vote yes or no? I think it would be more constructive to post suggestions here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u61-patch-1-raid-patch-preview-balance-refresh.3303/, specially now that devs are taking a...