Search results

1. D

Purchased Coffer went Missing from Zeanna, cannot Claim

Recently, my purchased mechanized warrior coffer went missing from Zeanna, and I cannot claim where my other Underdark coffer is still accessible. I have logged in to the ticket but was told there is no immediate solution, likely due to a bug. therefore, I am registering a thread on this as per...
  2. D

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, January 31st 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Oh no, Just when I am rushing to reach my Hardcore league target? Is there any consideration to extending the HC league deadline with these series of downtime?
  3. D

Submitted trouble ticket 3 days ago now regarding issues dealing inability to purchase and NO ONE HAS LOOKED AT TICKET

I have been trying to do VIP subscription but was unable to, receive a message. "We're sorry, no payment methods are available for your Country and/or Currency. Please contact us at help.standingstonegames.com for more information on supported currencies" Yet I was able to do so a few years back.
  4. D

Submitted trouble ticket 3 days ago now regarding issues dealing inability to purchase and NO ONE HAS LOOKED AT TICKET

Yup, I faced exactly the same issue, but when I check the purchase history in DDO store, Vecna expansion showed up.