Search results

1. X

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

>I hate casters so much guys... you have no idea. You uh, know what your named after, right?
  2. X

Stuck in Loading Screen: Newly Reincarnated Character Stuck

Fixed it but it cost me 10 bucks. I bought a Player Passport and selected a new place to try and load and it fixed. Wish I didn't need to waste the money but glad to know it was fixable.
  3. X

Stuck in Loading Screen: Newly Reincarnated Character Stuck

I got to Karthos with my Half-Orc Fighter. My game crashed. Now I can't past the loading screen. I just stay at the loadng bar being full and nothing happening. I waited 15 mins and it just hangs. I tried loading another character and it works just fine. Is this fixable? I've got quite a few...
  4. X

Some additional feedback; The stated goal is defense, crowd control and buffer/debuffer. It seems like it gets about 70% of the way there. Please note: each issue is stand-alone. Choosing to solve 1 may make solving another unnecessary or even overpowered. They are meant to be ideas to better...
  5. X

Fighter - T5 Requiring 8 levels instead of 5

I suppose I was including the info in the title as part of the post rather than not. Explicitly I mean every other class can access 100% of its T5 Enhancements with just 5 levels. Only Kensai has a feat requirement that cannot be accessed until level 8 which, functionally, means that unlike all...
  6. X

Fighter - T5 Requiring 8 levels instead of 5

Every other enhancement tree for every class in the game requires 5 levels in the class to gain access to 100% of it's enhancements. Is it a bug/oversight that Kensai requires you to have 8 levels instead of 5 for 2 of its enhancements? Seems like a notable oversight to make Kensai Fighter not...
  7. X

I think the tree needs 1 or 2 changes. 1) "Each core including this one grants +5% helpless damage" 2) T5 - Creatures affected by Improved Trip are considered Helpless for 6 seconds. You'd get an offensive support Fighter who's primary role is to provide CC and damage boosts to deal with...
  8. X

Archtype Idea: Armored Dreadnaught (Armored Artificer Inspired)

I don't know if anyone reads these but as someone who likes Artificers & the Armored Artificer in general I thought-up this concept. I think it turned out alright. Armored Dreadnaught - DDO Artificer Subclass (Armored Artificer Inspired) Transform your artificer into magic melee, centric chaff...
  9. X

new to artificer.

I find it's the easiest to toggle it to a mouse key. As you're clicking for your basic attack you just tap a finger key on the mouse. Keeps your other hand entirely free.
  10. X

KodeWraith's "I just want to hit things with a Bastard Sword": Pure Arti Edition

Do folks always use Int-to-damage from the spell instead of +1 W or +3 imbues? I never see 12 points in harper to open up int-to-damage. Can't figure out why -- +3 imbues seems pretty good for 4 enhancement points.
  11. X

Hammers - Any reason?

Is there any reason to take hammers over DAxes or BSwords? It seems like even if you decided to single weapon fighting it would still be better to go DAxe for 20% extra strike through vs nothing extra for hammers. Am I missing something?