Search results

1. X

Stuck in Loading Screen: Newly Reincarnated Character Stuck

I got to Karthos with my Half-Orc Fighter. My game crashed. Now I can't past the loading screen. I just stay at the loadng bar being full and nothing happening. I waited 15 mins and it just hangs. I tried loading another character and it works just fine. Is this fixable? I've got quite a few...
  2. X

Fighter - T5 Requiring 8 levels instead of 5

Every other enhancement tree for every class in the game requires 5 levels in the class to gain access to 100% of it's enhancements. Is it a bug/oversight that Kensai requires you to have 8 levels instead of 5 for 2 of its enhancements? Seems like a notable oversight to make Kensai Fighter not...
  3. X

Archtype Idea: Armored Dreadnaught (Armored Artificer Inspired)

I don't know if anyone reads these but as someone who likes Artificers & the Armored Artificer in general I thought-up this concept. I think it turned out alright. Armored Dreadnaught - DDO Artificer Subclass (Armored Artificer Inspired) Transform your artificer into magic melee, centric chaff...
  4. X

Hammers - Any reason?

Is there any reason to take hammers over DAxes or BSwords? It seems like even if you decided to single weapon fighting it would still be better to go DAxe for 20% extra strike through vs nothing extra for hammers. Am I missing something?