Search results

1. cursedblessedone

The Bridge Between needs to be a Tavern

They could, with the very least amount of effort, at least put a warning in the item description that it must be used in a tavern before trying to LR.
  2. cursedblessedone

Dismiss Charm

It would be nice if you didn't need to hard target the charmed target and still even more better still if worked in a manner similar to turn undead or bless spell affecting many at once if no hard target or just the hard targeted enemy if multiple charmed.
  3. cursedblessedone

Dismiss Charm

Just hotkey it to any key!
  4. cursedblessedone

Dismiss Charm

It's worked everytime I've used Dismiss Charm...........
  5. cursedblessedone

/showarmor on/off command missing? But we got /gogglesup on/off? ***?

It will hide your cloak even with a cosmetic cloak, just gotta "hide" it each and every time you login and out. You can accomplish this also simply by typing /showcloak off and it will be hidden until you put on a different cloak or log and relog, then simply type /showcloak off again and it...
  6. cursedblessedone

Cosmetic Guild Cloaks Please!

Maybe make the variety of mix and match templates available as a ingame puzzle we can pick and choose which colors, logo, etc. it displays by using the puzzle to light those corresponding sigils for each option in a small series of puzzles, then throw a lever to create. can charge like the...
  7. cursedblessedone

30 Astral Traveler Account Bank slots....

We definitely do need more Bank Slots. "You're a Bank Slot!", famous last words before she slapped him!
  8. cursedblessedone

What's your favourite quest?

What? No One enjoyed their Date with Fred? No tales of sucking faces or tentacles rather?
  9. cursedblessedone

Pictures Don't Do the Astral Drake Justice

That's sexist! lol Don't they Gnome that's not right......
  10. cursedblessedone

DDO Models are Bad

A model citizen.
  11. cursedblessedone

/showarmor on/off command missing? But we got /gogglesup on/off? ***?

How hard would it be for them to add a typing command /showarmor on/off which appernetly was missed when they created the /showhelmet on/off /showcloak on/off and /showgoggles on/off but fear not, we give you /gogglesup on/off. I know I can open my inventory and click on the picture to...
  12. cursedblessedone

30 Astral Traveler Account Bank slots....

But you can be sure to count on more cosmetic crap for sure!!! Ultimately useless drain on the system to look pretty when real work on the game and Ui could be being done.....
  13. cursedblessedone

That's not sunshine in that little ziplock bag of yours.......

That's not sunshine in that little ziplock bag of yours.......
  14. cursedblessedone

Pictures Don't Do the Astral Drake Justice

Looks WAY better in game!
  15. cursedblessedone

DDO Models are Bad

16. cursedblessedone

DDO Bonus Days!

Aren't those Eternal Spell Flask Available during Bonus Days in Hall of Heroes for Mystery Remnants?