Search results

1. X

DM Yellow Chat

How do I turn this off so it doesn't block healing bars in a raid or party setting?
  2. X

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

The gerbil power train is starting to roll up!
  3. X

A purchase of two hundred and twenty-three gerbils has been allegedly confirmed by anonymous sources from Customs to SSG. Things are looking up!
  4. X

Who broke the sealed Balor gem in Myth Drannor's test server? Those things never go well...
  5. X

We can't imagine it because, in infinite timelines, it would happen and then cross dimensions to our world!
  6. X

Secret server upgrades for safety, security, and profit mayhap?
  7. X

It's time to get the demonic summoning circles, and goat sacrifices fired up.
  8. X

How much money does a day of downtime cost a company like SSG?
  9. X

SSG is not working on the servers; they are preparing their defense against the animal cruelty lawsuit regarding all the suspicious gerbil deaths in their data center from server power outages.
  10. X

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

With U66 in play, are there any significant changes to the ROBOT?
  11. X

Divine Crusader Destiny Tree-Divinity Revoked?

After resetting everything, I see minimal light damage in the combat log. Ty!
  12. X

You are correct. I found it on the Destiny tab. I still do not seem to see light damage in the combat log when hitting enemies though, with Slayer of Evil I active is this normal?
  13. X

I did indeed.
  14. X

Divine Crusader Destiny Tree is neat; it allows me to get a favored weapon of my choice! Except it doesn't. Selecting the one in the Divine Crusader Tree's option, Axiom of Faith, gave me nothing. https://pasteboard.co/fzzuhQBRih8n.png As you can see from the linked image, there is nothing...
  15. X

Legendary Brightbane Emerald

*cheering*
  16. X

Turn the page scripting can break

I experienced the same issue, it killed the fun deader than a ten-week-old mongoose corpse.
  17. X

Bugs in "Turn the Page" (Preview 2)

The quest still does not count page collection correctly, sad panda.
  18. X

What the person above said in better words, indeed!
  19. X

I do not have another source [of Insight bonus] on me. I quickly checked this by removing the ring with the Brightbane and putting on Nocturne, and poof +7 Cha shows for the Intimidate skill. Wearing Brightbane 114 Intimidate, switch to Nocturne Ring, 121. It's broken. It does not provide the...
  20. X

It doesn't feel bright enough. It also does not provide the bonus, no matter where it is slotted in gear. Very sad, panda.