1. Toblakai

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

Some people like to be contrary.
  2. Toblakai

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

One can hope.
  3. Toblakai

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

So you didn't see the guild ship portal or the house teleporter portal?
  4. Toblakai

Possible little buffs for casters after nerfs

I have been playing casters since 1978, never really liked the melee on the table top or in games. With the latest nerfs I am having a hard time feeling like playing, just isn't fun anymore. DPS needs to go up.
  5. Toblakai

Tokens of the twelve

Do elite von3 with 6 accounts. Build up a stockpile quickly.
  6. Toblakai

permanent Hirelings

Scarecrow, no. Level 7 raptor from Isle of dread and the level 15 shield guardian from Sharn can be purchased when buying the collectors or ultimate fan bundle from https://www.ddo.com/expansions#PreviousExpansions
  7. Toblakai

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

I suspect even if SSG wanted to make it more adult, WoTC would not allow it, they want to keep D&D rated for teens.
  8. Toblakai

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

Pic please.
  9. Toblakai

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

I asked someone that can data mine. It exists as an item. Not on an end reward list. Item mentions that it is in Isle of Dread. Where it drops, they had no idea.
  10. Toblakai

Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Never had it bug out on me either, I do use the sleds. Wonder what you do different that causes it to bug out.
  11. Toblakai

Forgotten Realms "Pack" Please!

I probably would have ignored DDO back in 2006 if it was FR. I was running an Eberron campaign back then and was never interested in the Forgetful Realms.
  12. Toblakai

Remove -skiprawdownload from launcher shortcut after game update

I use Dungeon Finder: https://dungeonfinder.vaultofkundarak.com/ to launch DDO, it will patch also but you can turn it off and then manually patch whenever you want. You can the make quick launch for character(s):
  13. Toblakai

Remove -skiprawdownload from launcher shortcut after game update

Many people, add --skiprawdownload to stop the launcher from replacing the openal files every time they use the launcher. This is done as a workaround for the raptor sound crashing bug that they refuse to fix. This wouldn't be as much of a problem for CS if they would just fix this bug.
  14. Toblakai

28 hrs of 50% pot

This is a really stupid customer hating idea.
  15. Toblakai

This Game is suppose to be "fun" with "Creativity"

It was a bug, if anyone was seriously counting on this to stick around, I have a bridge for sale, DM me.
  16. Toblakai

I wasn't whining just showing what a good dev says about meta's. I am ok with most of the changes lately, except DB went a bit too far.
  17. Toblakai

A game dev's opinion on meta's:
  18. Toblakai

Hey Tonquin!

It can be fixed, and was actually fixed. The fix was rolled back due to it breaking something else for other players. They can fix it, they just don't.
  19. Toblakai

I need a guideline fo spell DCs

How are you wielding a sentient weapon in your offhand?