Search results

1. convallaria

Anniversary Event Secrets - Convallaria puzzles

Congrats on solving the last puzzle without needing the answer to the first! If you’re still itching to try out the puzzle, though, I would suggest you take a look at the whole message rather than just the highlighted letters!
  2. convallaria

U67 Early Look: This Old Haunt

In this version, you need to do two things in order to get into the basement: 1. Interact with the basement door, then search the house for anything out of the ordinary and interact with them three times 2. Speak to Gaspar Gaspar can be spoken to at any point in time while you are searching...
  3. convallaria

U67 Early Look: This Old Haunt

Huh! I was sure I had coded the walls to be breakable by spells. I'll take a look! Apparitions should be fixed by next build as well. Thanks for the feedback!
  4. convallaria

Update 63 Preview 2: New Quests

The special monsters are working exactly as intended :) But thank you for the feedback!
  5. convallaria

U61 Patch 1 Preview 2

Devils to Pay should be fixed for u61.0.2 .
  6. convallaria

Devil May Pay quest bugged out a lot

Thank you all so much for letting me know about these bugs, they have been fixed for next update.
  7. convallaria

U60 Preview 3: Quest Feedback

Thank you for finding these! I'll take a look and get those fixed. That second lever you're targeting with the door is a second route, I'll go ahead and open the door after the boss dies.
  8. convallaria

Yorrick in Eyes of Stone needs help

Alas, poor Yorrick!