Search results

1. Kheledon

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 10th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Darn. Sounds like I missed out on some easy loot by not doing the new adventures on elite. ;)
  2. Kheledon

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

They were running behind schedule and they rushed it out--knowing that the bugs were still there, but unable to fix them in time for the release. That's the most likely scenario, anyway.
  3. Kheledon

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

That's just funny to me. I don't think I have ever done R10 questing ... like never, but evidently that's "regular" for some people. :LOL: To each one's own.
  4. Kheledon

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

That makes a lot of sense (to a non-IT person, anyway).
  5. Kheledon

Turn off pool under feet

I agree. Before you choose your dragon, it's a great look. I don't mind the more dramatic look, but the subtle one is better.
  6. Kheledon

Purchase I regret

Thanks for the clarification. I shall continue killing Ghola Fan with a little less angst now.
  7. Kheledon

What's the "best" element for Dragon Lord?

True. True. I am so used to chain-zapping black abashais that I forget that they're immune to acid. The blue ones give me pause, but you're right. These beasties are plentiful.
  8. Kheledon

What's the "best" element for Dragon Lord?

Clay golems--otherwise, nothing that I fight regularly. I agree. Acid is best. Plus, black is cool.
  9. Kheledon

Purchase I regret

Off topic: What teleport clickey drops in Saltmarsh? I have a toon who's really sick of getting and then delivering Ghola Fan's head.
  10. Kheledon

Life After Hardcore?

We should hit lvl. 37 today and provide on-ship binding. We are excited, and we continue to grow. Started guild raids last Saturday with VoN and plan to do a scheduled raid every Saturday henceforth.
  11. Kheledon

New Player Advice.

This whole thread is buggin' the crud outta me, mainly because a steep learning curve is one that it takes very little time to climb. Knowledge and competence grow very quickly (steeply) on a steep learning curve. A shallow learning curve means that it takes a long time to increase knowledge and...
  12. Kheledon

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

Changing the rules does bug me. That I freely admit.
  13. Kheledon

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

Agreed, and that's why I recommend it. It's insanely complicated, and that means that it remains interesting to intelligent people.
  14. Kheledon

Anyone TRing?

I have a 2nd pass wizard who's maxed out and waiting for a torc to drop. She will be TRing soon. Name's Solei.
  15. Kheledon

The real problem with random loot.

Hear! Hear!
  16. Kheledon

The real problem with random loot.

I fully agree with the premise of the OP with one exception--thaumaturgic. Arcane casters can still get useful, random thaumaturgic items that are better than anything that can be crafted and are, generally, better than anything named if you can get the right combination of powers for your build...
  17. Kheledon

OP character choices

According to the statistics, Sorcerer is the third least popular free to play class in all of DDO. Only Monk and Favored Soul are less popular. I used to play Sorcerers, but I was frustrated by the lack of spell versatility and the HP/AC weakness. But if you think they're OP, I will take your...
  18. Kheledon

QUICKEN - Why?

I definitely did that.