Search results

1. W

Damage avoidance and mitigations question.

Hi. Does AC, PRR, MRR, Dodge, Fortification, Incorporiality and Concealment not work properly? To clarify: On my monk (level 31) I have 136 AC, 161 Fort, 143 PRR, 70 MRR, 35% dodge (46% effective), 15 % Incorp and 20 Conceal that occasionally increases to 50 or 60% outside of reaper. Despite...
  2. W

A change to damage type for Warlocks.

So I had a "fun" experience just now. Edit: The repair bill was suprisingly low, just 84 plat :ROFLMAO:
  3. W

Yeah I agree, although some argument can be made to the necro spells, phantasmal killer and trap the sould beeing a way to maybe kill some of those enemies that are immune. But as I stated in that post you might not be geared enough to land those spells since you might want to focus on evocation...
  4. W

And while the Eldritch damage can be changed in the enhancement trees the pact damage can not. It can only be turned off (which is something at least, imagine trying to kill mobs that are healed by your main damage and you couldn't even turn it off). Pact damage is your main source of damage so...
  5. W

I edited my last post to list all those spells. It's at the bottom where it says Edit if you don't want to read the whole post. Will note that Evard's has a Strength check for half damage.
  6. W

Yeah i totally agree here. All Warlock pacts has their disadvantages that can really break your spirit at times and take away the fun factor. GOO has some monsters like arcane oozes and clay golems that are healed by acid and there is the acidstone elementals in acid wit that are immune...
  7. W

And once again Yeah I see that my point didn't come across so I'm with you in that we just have agree to disagree. No need to make our disagrement personal imo. This is a forum after all where we are aloud to have different opinions. I had hoped I'd win you over to my side ;) but I can...
  8. W

And by turning off your pact you take away more then half you damage. If you on your AA switch to force instead of cold then yes your "extra" damage will take a small drop in damage but your main damage which comes from the actual bow and arrow isn't affected. In your example you maybe loose at...
  9. W

To the last part here with the fire remark. That is why I would like to see it not beeing "normal" fire but like a demon fire that can hurt fire monsters but with some less intensity since it is still fire. I know that I originally posted it should be a completely different (untyped) damage but...
  10. W

Once again, it's not like I'm asking them to completely take away disadvantages from certain choices just level the game out. You suggest that it's shouldn't be levelled and that some classes/builds should be unable to properly play the game. That is a very bad take in a game like this imo, it...
  11. W

Customization options.

It is weird right? In a logical sence you'd think that the order would be champoins, reapers, healers/casters, the rest or whoever is most dangerous in falling order. Or at the very least like left to right or something.
  12. W

And this is why you always carry some ranged weapon with you. ;) As to your statement/question Buddha5440: So every class/build should be able to do everything in every quest? Imo yes. With some obvious exceptions like traps or to be able to solo raids (and I'm aware that soloing some raids...
  13. W

Well the reason I started this post was to adress the very fact that today this game is less of a MMORPG and more of a MSORPG with a Multiplayer function for those that want to play with others and for the raid aspect of the game. Not everyone have the time (or patients) to sit around and wait...
  14. W

Customization options.

Hi. The reason for this post is to adress an issue I have seen but also expand on more optimization options that people would like to see. My 2 customization changes I would like to see will be adressed below. No 1: This one is to adress the "circle through enemies" using the Tab button. I...
  15. W

The lore of DnD and implementation into DDO.

Forgot about the Sun Elves. We do have them in the DDO but they are just the playable iconic right? I mean there aren't any npc ones anywhere around or are my brain just not functioning today? :cool:
  16. W

Ah yeah I forgot about EGH. I also just remembered that the dragon in
  17. W

Your friend is wrong. Dragons are tough enemies in relation to their challenge value, but there are dragons for all types of challenges, and they are all killable. Younger dragons are easier than older dragons (a great wyrm -a really old dragon- can be an epic challenge). Now that I think about...
  18. W

I was doing the Stormhorns wilderness area and it got me thinking about dragons in DDO. Specificly the dragons in Forgotten Realm (or Eveningstar and the other areas we get to visit) vs dragons in Eberron. As far as I can remember I havn't seen any green dragons in Eberron and I havn't seen any...
  19. W

Epic TR suggestion.

And here i thought I came up with something new ;P I do like the idea that you keep your EXP too unless you choose to ETR, both for those that already have all the EPL and for those that don't care for the EPL and the epic grind everytime they do a HTR/RTR. Good catch and a thumbs up from me...
  20. W

Epic TR suggestion.

When I TR'd my lev 30 Dragonlord to make a new Dragonlord life on that character I forgot to do the ETR before the HTR. This was a honest misstake but it did "put a hamper" on the gameplay to a little degree because every time I go to play that character I'm reminded of the very fact that I...