Search results

1. Arthuvin

E3BC airships

These encounters could have a improved summary outcome story at the quest journal. Like this: * Destroy the pirate airship: Success "You have successfully took out a pirate airship that was plundering Three barrel Cove. Those wicked pirates will think twice before raiding the cove again."...
  2. Arthuvin

Please Add these Armors to the game

They are awesome. The only flaw of the Brutish Cuirass is the big gap on the neck leaving it uprotected. There is no chainmail protecting that region.
  3. Arthuvin

Random Gen Specials - Fashion Second hand?

I have these glammered in Thelanis. They are awesome and goes well with the Chainmail Coif.
  4. Arthuvin

@Tonquin With all due respect, can the dev team try to implement this please?
  5. Arthuvin

Myth Drannor Poll: What do YOU want to see?

That would be so cool!
  6. Arthuvin

Myth Drannor Poll: What do YOU want to see?

* An improved cosmetic generator that allow us to costomize the armor we want before creating a cosmetic. * More interesting Wilderness based quests. That the wilderness encounters outcomes stories are added to the quest journal. * UI Scaling. A proper readable font in the quests windows texts...
  7. Arthuvin

Yeah, why not? The devs should put an effort to make these compatible again.
  8. Arthuvin

That's its purpose. But the "Rough Plate" base texture overlay has a big gap in the neck, leaving it unprotected. The neck should be covered with chainmail. That's why I've been asking the devs to make a variation of the armor as I show in the picture of the right.
  9. Arthuvin

I actually like the full version of this armor because it combines with the helm of the flame as I show here in the rough plate (left). I'm just frustrated because there is no variation with the overlay I show on the right. Also, there is no way to control the colors and variation of these...
  10. Arthuvin

It happened again. Two random generated armor apperances with just the breastplate and a bad base overlay. We could use a improved cosmetic system. Maybe a crafting cosmetic system that generates a single cosmetic output.
  11. Arthuvin

Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours - UI Skin

Mr @Tonquin. With all due respect. Is there a possibility of the dev team implement font changes for the Quest Text Boxes and UI?
  12. Arthuvin

Rogue's BlackBird and Recolours - UI Skin

@Rogue. Is it possible to change the font of the quest dialogue windows with the skin?
  13. Arthuvin

The first chest guard is my favourite one. I'd like to see more colors of the full version of this armor
  14. Arthuvin

Do you think DDO would loose something if it was upgraded graphically?

The anniversary party has a huge fountain at the ballroom. Its the same ballroom from the quest "Partycrashers". It makes the frame rate drops significantly.
  15. Arthuvin

Can we get a skinny PDK?

It looks they were based on the half-orc model.
  16. Arthuvin

I'll do the same on Orien
  17. Arthuvin

Mr @Cordovan, please. Could u try to take this subject to the development team? Cosmetics adds to the fun for many of us. If the team could add at least one cosmetic to the store a month or at each two months it would be something great! Simple armors that already exists at the game. Also...
  18. Arthuvin

I'm gonna ask for that too then. I'll edit the post soon.
  19. Arthuvin

Excelent, @Aelonwy. I'll edit the original post to incluse these images.