Search results

1. Grimstad

Do you think DDO would loose something if it was upgraded graphically?

I don't know when it happened, but they did a nice job with the shadows.
  2. Grimstad

Fred's First Date has bugged out multiple times ...

I ran this quest for the first time a couple of weeks ago with no problem, but today tried twice, resetting the quest, and unable to progress due to this untargetable guy killing me. Any fix in the works?
  3. Grimstad

Shard of Masterful Crafstmanship

So, for example, Invulnerability. ML4 only?
  4. Grimstad

Shard of Masterful Crafstmanship

Is this still a craftable shard in-game? If not, is there another way to reduce the ML on a crafted item?
  5. Grimstad

Service Disruption: Tuesday, April 23rd

I am able to log in as of 5:17pm EST
  6. Grimstad

Iron golems

Yes! Just got Hurl Through Hell and it made them disappear!
  7. Grimstad

Video settings seem to be locked now

The Bloom settings helped, but checking the Multi-pass Lighting box solved the problem. Thanks for the tip.
  8. Grimstad

Sorry, didn't understand any of that. I don't know what Bloom, or Overbright Bloom Filter is.
  9. Grimstad

Iron golems

I thought force damage is physical damage. Or is it like physical damage?
  10. Grimstad

Iron golems

I'll give these suggestions a try
  11. Grimstad

Iron golems

I'm playing a warlock with fiend pact, so, fire and force damage. When I try blasting iron golems, the force does very little damage, and the fire heals them back up to 100%. My kill spells (evard's black tentacles and circle of death) have no effect. I end up having to beat on it with my flimsy...
  12. Grimstad

My problem is not that I can't adjust the graphics controls, but that the contrast in some parts of dungeons is so extreme. For example, in some dungeons, the puzzles are so bright that I have to turn brightness all the way down until the rest of the room is in complete darkness, and even then...
  13. Grimstad

Too many crafting systems!

SSG did a good job updating the old Cannith crafting system (what a mess that was), but this... Collectible turn-ins are a convoluted bloody mess. You have to search for the right NPC somewhere in the game to take a specific collectible for a certain trade-in. They should have agents spread...
  14. Grimstad

When does Reaper become important (and other questions)?

Reaper content was invented by SSG for those players that were so advanced that Elite was too easy and boring. If you're a new player however, you don't want to get in the ring with Mike Tyson. There's no shame in playing at Normal or Hard. The point is to enjoy the game and move your character...
  15. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

Sold junk, added a strength augment, problem solved. Thanks everyone for your input.
  16. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

yes, thank you. forgot all about that.
  17. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

Yes, I do have one already
  18. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

thank you. i will do that.
  19. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

An item in the backpack that is above my level?
  20. Grimstad

Permanently burdened

Hmm, interesting. I just went into a tavern. I had 35 empty slots in my backpack. I sold junk and now have 66 empty slots and Burden is gone. This has never happened to me before. Is there a limit on carrying capacity with a STR of 14?