Search results

1. Anck-su-namun

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

Not true if I was mediocre I would not up upset about the changes but I'm not playing that style. Nerf the OP casters builds and see what they have to say about it!
  2. Anck-su-namun

Thanks DDO for officially KILLING my build as an AA archer. Disappointed to no ends for the HE Kill. I had thought you would have recoginginized the importance of an actual AA in DDO and maintained the the vision of what DD represented as ranged AA. I'm totally disappointed in this update as AOE...
  3. Anck-su-namun

Nailed it! I've been playing elf ranger AA since DDO went F2P. I'm a DEX build all the way and you must meticulously gear the heck out of this build to make any kind of dent in your DPS to even touch trying to compete with any caster. I've never been able to solo high reaper content. The last 10...
  4. Anck-su-namun

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Yes, revert Hunt's End back please! So it's useful to AA.
  5. Anck-su-namun

Right on point! Why destroy this type of AA ranger playstyle? In my opinion nothing beats HE + Arrow of slaying + IPS. Arrows of slaying are way stronger then sniper shot, hands down. Try it and you will see why this is such a big deal here. AA Ranger has been my main for years on DDO and it's...
  6. Anck-su-namun

It's critically vital to ranged bow builds that HE continues to work as it's intended in order to support boost DPS of your next shot. Without this, there is absolutely nothing to turn up the DPS. Combining HE with AA arrows of slaying is necessary power DPS play when the heat is on.
  7. Anck-su-namun

I completely agree with you on this one. This is such a substantial nerf to end game AA ranged DPS. Hunt's End needs to be able to boost your next shot to make any difference in end game bow builds. Devs need to strongly consider a viable option in keeping Hunt's End to be used as is without any...